British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

Yes he has, last Wednesday, or does that not count.. he is our No 1 so we should get a facillity.. And Holder was NOT declared in our 1-7 at the start this season. Jeez, you want it all ways don't you..

:rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

What you laughing at, its true, so what else do you want?

Holder was declared in your team in the first 2 issues, Darcy was declared in issue 3 dated April 4th. Your fixture v Lakeside was a challenge match. That's why Orion is laughing chap..

Holder was declared in your team in the first 2 issues, Darcy was declared in issue 3 dated April 4th. Your fixture v Lakeside was a challenge match. That's why Orion is laughing chap..

What are you on about. Chris was NOT declaired in our 1-7 at the start of the season... But don't worry about it pal. Come october the Trophy will be staying where it is..

R/R is ok for Jason Bunyan, who has not ridden for Rye House yet this season. As Darcy has ridden for Poole, although not in an official fixture, it seems sensible to me to grant an R/R facility for him.

The Bunyan situation is a bit of a joke but I guess the argument would be that he was only scheduled to ride 1 official meeting before the GP and it would have been silly but he was in there final 1-7 last season, so he has technically raced for them. Darcy has NOT.

Yes he has, last Wednesday, or does that not count.. he is our No 1 so we should get a facillity.. And Holder was NOT declared in our 1-7 at the start this season, and he was injured for the best part of last season, or have you convieniently forgot that as well. Surely you cant forget that i mean, where did he get injured? Jeez, you want it all ways don't you..

Wrong. BSPA declared team show Holder was in your 1-7 until this week.

What are you on about. Chris was NOT declaired in our 1-7 at the start of the season... But don't worry about it pal. Come october the Trophy will be staying where it is..

He was. Your management declared their initial 1-7 with Holder in it. Check the BSPA site!

They want Poole to have a NL rider for Poole No 1. Some people are rubbing their hands.

And some Poole fans want the rules to be broken, again! Always Poole isnt it?

What the hell are you talking about?

Just tell us the truth. You want a team to start the season without their No 1.

I could not care what team it is.

Out of interest to you I watch far more PL than EL.

Why do you think you know more about speedway rules than the real SCB

The Bunyan situation is a bit of a joke but I guess the argument would be that he was only scheduled to ride 1 official meeting before the GP and it would have been silly but he was in there final 1-7 last season, so he has technically raced for them. Darcy has NOT.

Wrong. BSPA declared team show Holder was in your 1-7 until this week.

He was. Your management declared their initial 1-7 with Holder in it. Check the BSPA site!

Sorry SCB but I have to take issue with this. Using your own argument Bunyan is not a technicality, as you are so fond of quoting the rule book, he has either ridden for them or he has not. Its black and white.

A precedent for the Darcy situation was set last year when Newcastle were allowed RR for Tully after he got an injury before he had ridden an official fixture for them.

• Like 2

Check the BSPA website and get back to me after you have checked the facts..

I don't care what the rules say as long as either Chris or Darcy is riding. The Eagles are first up at Poole on Wednesday and have put together a good looking side despite what the so called experts say. To really judge their potential they need to meet the best and Poole away with one of the twins represents the best. If we get hammered then so be it but if we can run the Pirates close to say 8 to 10 points then we are entitled to think that we could be serious contenders for the play off's . One thing for sure is that they should give the home fans an interesting meeting because they are a bunch of triers.

Starman you are wrong need to check the facts before you start saying things. Holder was in Pooles 1-7 at the start of the season. The fact Darcy hasn't ridden means Poole do not have a facility. It's plain and simple yet the usual Poole blinkered mob do not see it and accuse people of Poole bashing when merely we are just pointing out the rules. Then again south coast don't do rules

Gavan. No arguing, just want to clarify what you are meaning. Is it:-

A) Poole should go into the season with no No 1

B) Poole should go with Ward as No 1 and as he is injured a guest or R/R

C) Poole should go with Holder at No 1 and if he refuses to ride then he is withholding his services.

To be honest I never saw that Holder had signed a contract for this season but perhaps I am wrong.

As I said I just want to know what you are suggesting.

What the hell are you talking about?

Just tell us the truth. You want a team to start the season without their No 1.

I could not care what team it is.

Out of interest to you I watch far more PL than EL.

Why do you think you know more about speedway rules than the real SCB

It's always Poole that break rules and we're told, "it's common sense" or some such cop out line. It was Poole who says after Lee Richardson dying cheated against Poole and fans come on here claiming, "people had bigger things to worry about" - only Poole fans could use someones death as an excuse to cheat.

Then were had the disgraceful meeting at Bv last year where ONLY the losing team can ask for a meeting to be called off after heat 10 but BV stated they were happy to carry on yet it was called off as Poole had enough points to make the play-offs. TBH, we could sit here for a while listing all Pooles indiscretions. So "what the hell" I am "talking about".

Yes, I want you to start the season with a 3 pointer at number 1, or Chris Holder. I've been quite clear about that. I don't know why you need the "Just tell the truth" but at the front, I've said it as it is all along. So why don't you "just tell the truth" you want Poole to be allowed to ignore the rules don't you?

As for the your last bit, I don't believe the SCB have made any decision on this one yet. Equally, you're a part of this discussion, so I throw it back to you? Why do you think you know more about the rules?

Sorry SCB but I have to take issue with this. Using your own argument Bunyan is not a technicality, as you are so fond of quoting the rule book, he has either ridden for them or he has not. Its black and white.

A precedent for the Darcy situation was set last year when Newcastle were allowed RR for Tully after he got an injury before he had ridden an official fixture for them.

I said weeks back the Bunyan facility was a joke. The reason it didn't get discussed fore page after page is nobody disagreed.

I argued last season the Tully situation was wrong. It was suggested it was allowed as he was injured at Newcastles official P&P day so was riding for Newcastle. Very tenuous IMO. I'd counter it with the fact later in the season Rye House redeclared their team with Garrity in the 1-7 while he was injured but had to use 3 point NL guests.

Gavan. No arguing, just want to clarify what you are meaning. Is it:-

A) Poole should go into the season with no No 1

B) Poole should go with Ward as No 1 and as he is injured a guest or R/R

C) Poole should go with Holder at No 1 and if he refuses to ride then he is withholding his services.

To be honest I never saw that Holder had signed a contract for this season but perhaps I am wrong.

As I said I just want to know what you are suggesting.

its black and white. Either Holder rides or a 3 pointer. Think it's a daft rule myself and who would want to watch Poole with no number 1 but its the rules.

Just waiting for you know who to come on and call me anti Poole when everyone is saying the same thing on this thread but I will be picked on again.

People have got their views but I think it is clear now where a few people stand and what their thoughts are.

I do not know what is right and what is wrong but I think everything is now clear.

Nowhere have I seen anything from the Poole management or anyone else what is in their mind.

I think we will be all interested to see.

In the meantime I wish Darcy a speedy recovery for his own sake.

In the meantime I wish Darcy a speedy recovery for his own sake.

Im sure thats something we all agree on. There no doubt that a speedway race with Darcy Ward in it is more often than not a good speedway race. I see on the gp site he is planning to race at Bydgoszszsz the next GP.

There must be a genuine reason why Chris was put on the GSA for the first two issues on the BSPA site, he also goes under OG.

Edited by Starman2006