British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

So we race with Holder (if available) or a guest from Wolves, Belle Vue, Leicester or Swindon?!

This is how it works and it would be in Poole's favour too.

Holder is in the declared line up

Holder refuses to ride

Holder receives 21 day ban

Guests are now allowed

Gives significant time for Darcy to rest

Reintroduce Darcy once Holder's 21 days are up

Job done

If Holder was to ride there would be a significant risk in running with Holder and his average drops and others increase taking the team over the 32 ave limit. As a safe guard for later in the season Poole would benefit now with a ban on Holder and using guests for 21 days.

This is how it works and it would be in Poole's favour too.

Holder is in the declared line up

Holder refuses to ride

Holder receives 21 day ban

Guests are now allowed

Gives significant time for Darcy to rest

Reintroduce Darcy once Holder's 21 days are up

Job done

If Holder was to ride there would be a significant risk in running with Holder and his average drops and others increase taking the team over the 32 ave limit. As a safe guard for later in the season Poole would benefit now with a ban on Holder and using guests for 21 days.

Would that also include a ban for holder elsewhere in Europe or just uk?

Problem you then have is if clubs are racing same night or not able to due to 7 day rule

Would that also include a ban for holder elsewhere in Europe or just uk?

Problem you then have is if clubs are racing same night or not able to due to 7 day rule

It will only be a UK ban and as far as I'm aware the 8 day rule only applies as an away rider.

So we race with Holder (if available) or a guest from Wolves, Belle Vue, Leicester or Swindon?!

Got to be Holder if available. tai is injured, Zagarbmight not be in the country, Doyle with due respect isn't yet a number one so that leaves Kildemand who again like Doyle is not yet an out and out number one.

Do we yet know how long Darcy is going to be out for?

It has to be holder until Good Friday! Every team is riding on good Friday so there will be no guests. Unless Poole fancy R/R at number 1!

If Darcy is out then R/R wouldn't be allowed as he's not ridden for Poole yet this season - let's hope his broken thumb and other injuries don't keep him out for long - maybe KK could cover - he looked to be on fire at the SGP.

If Darcy is out then R/R wouldn't be allowed as he's not ridden for Poole yet this season - let's hope his broken thumb and other injuries don't keep him out for long - maybe KK could cover - he looked to be on fire at the SGP.

It would be R/R for Holder who would be withholding his services.

Got to be Holder if available. tai is injured, Zagarbmight not be in the country, Doyle with due respect isn't yet a number one so that leaves Kildemand who again like Doyle is not yet an out and out number one.

Do we yet know how long Darcy is going to be out for?

Jason Doyle would be ineligible due to restrictions within his Tier 5 licence.

It would be R/R for Holder who would be withholding his services.

How about this a thought SCB

Darcy was in an initial declared lineup and rode a challenge match for Poole. Holder was then declared for the Elite Shield but that was cancelled. As no wheel was turn with the new declared team the original declared team with Darcy in still stands until the team with Holder in races so effectively a guest for Darcy would now be allowed.

Just thinking back to when Poole made a change last year or the year before, said rider got injured racing abroad before turning out for Poole so Poole had to use the original declared lineup.

Ya get me?

I must have been asleep or something! How can you get R/R for someone who hasn't ridden for a team? As far as I'm aware Holder hasn't ridden for them this season!

D'oh. Of course, and as he wasnt in there final 1-7 last season they cant claim that either.

How about this a thought SCB

Darcy was in an initial declared lineup and rode a challenge match for Poole. Holder was then declared for the Elite Shield but that was cancelled. As no wheel was turn with the new declared team the original declared team with Darcy in still stands until the team with Holder in races so effectively a guest for Darcy would now be allowed.

Just thinking back to when Poole made a change last year or the year before, said rider got injured racing abroad before turning out for Poole so Poole had to use the original declared lineup.

Ya get me?

Darcy HAS NOT been in Poole 1-7 this season. Its been Holder from the start. They get no facility for Holder as he's not raced a meeting for them since being put in the 1-7. They get no facility for Darcy as he not raced a meeting for them since being put in the 1-7.

Holder HAS to ride.

D'oh. Of course, and as he wasnt in there final 1-7 last season they cant claim that either.

Darcy HAS NOT been in Poole 1-7 this season. Its been Holder from the start. They get no facility for Holder as he's not raced a meeting for them since being put in the 1-7. They get no facility for Darcy as he not raced a meeting for them since being put in the 1-7.

Holder HAS to ride.

You are correct, my mistake

• Like 1

R/R is ok for Jason Bunyan, who has not ridden for Rye House yet this season. As Darcy has ridden for Poole, although not in an official fixture, it seems sensible to me to grant an R/R facility for him.

Ummmmm I see what you are getting at however the reserve rules in the PL are different..........under the current points system I cannot see R/R working............

Not sure where we stand on the Holder situation but why would he withhold his services as was suggested in an earlier post...............

Get well soon Darcy............

RP

Darcy HAS NOT been in Poole 1-7 this season.

Yes he has, last Wednesday, or does that not count.. he is our No 1 so we should get a facillity.. And Holder was NOT declared in our 1-7 at the start this season, and he was injured for the best part of last season, or have you convieniently forgot that as well. Surely you cant forget that i mean, where did he get injured? Jeez, you want it all ways don't you..

Edited by Starman2006