British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

Hardly bitching. I would describe it more like laying out the facts . :D

Facts, and what facts might they be?

And you can prove all that can you... Im affraid you ae barking up the wrong tree. Grapes spring to mind. Get over it.

Ignore him starman.......Just another Coventry fan trying to stir and find something useful to do with that big, wooden spoon they so richly deserved last season :wink::lol:

Yeh i know mate. But they don't have facts. they just guess.

And you can prove all that can you... Im affraid you ae barking up the wrong tree. Grapes spring to mind. Get over it.

Yeh i know mate. But they don't have facts. they just guess.

I wouldn't imagine you & PQ7 would recognise a fact if it smacked you both in the face. :lol:

• Like 1

I wouldn't imagine you & PQ7 would recognise a fact if it smacked you both in the face. :lol:

Elite League Play Off Champions 2013:Poole Pirates.

Elite League Wooden Spoon Holders 2013: Coventry.

Don't you just love facts Davy boy! :rofl:

EDIT: No surprise a "like" from Mr Irony (SB) on the post Dave. However - and clearly just like you, he must enjoy that type of terminology as well. :oops:

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 1

Ha Ha, you have absolute no proof of anything, you are just totally guessing and you are totally jealous of our clubs success. Quietly, you would love to have a promoter like ours and you would love to have our success. Enjoy your season, look after than wooden spoon, because you'l be keeping it. Or you never know, you might even get to share it with that lot that Mr Brum supports.. :rofl: Toodle pip.

Edited by Starman2006

Ha Ha, you have absolute no proof of anything, you are just totally guessing and you are totally jealous of our clubs success. Quietly, you would love to have a promoter like ours and you would love to have our success.

Starman Bingo :D

HOUSE!!!

• Like 2

Ha Ha, you have absolute no proof of anything, you are just totally guessing and you are totally jealous of our clubs success. Quietly, you would love to have a promoter like ours and you would love to have our success. Enjoy your season, look after than wooden spoon, because you'l be keeping it. Or you never know, you might even get to share it with that lot that Mr Brum supports.. :rofl: Toodle pip.

Best laugh in days, thanks very much. :D

• Like 1

Starman Bingo :D

HOUSE!!!

Well you havn't you just guessing. Just out of interest, are you and Dave jones the same person, or are you both in the same room?? :rofl::o:oops:

If anyone can list things that are contentious that other clubs have done in the last few years go ahead. It's not jealousy it is merely stating facts that the majority of issues that have taken place that do our sport no credit have involved Poole. That's not opinion that's fact. As usual they are ignored and people are accused of jealousy or anti Poole but merely we are just TRUE speedway fans looking for a level playing field

• Like 1

Eddie will take the Pirates to the next level. He could buy Matty off with the small change in his pocket.

Once he had taken over I hope someone has plenty of straws for Shovvy, can't have him not being able to breath

Again, another guesser, that will not be happening. Eddie Mitchell will not get a sniff of Poole Speedway. So stop trying to bait people, because it ain't going to work go back to your dot to dot book.

If anyone can list things that are contentious that other clubs have done in the last few years go ahead. It's not jealousy it is merely stating facts that the majority of issues that have taken place that do our sport no credit have involved Poole. That's not opinion that's fact. As usual they are ignored and people are accused of jealousy or anti Poole but merely we are just TRUE speedway fans looking for a level playing field

But Gavan, there is no proof whatsoever, everybody is guessing. Besides, shouldn't you be swatting up for Cheltenham, you don't make money trying to convince poole fans they are wrong.. Ive told you this before, your time is better spent with your head in the form pages..

Edited by Starman2006

Comedy classic. :t:

Indeed. I can hardly take anyone serious that writes off our chances. Look how many were wrong last season!

Like you say, here is to October! :drink:

Ha Ha, then you woke up... :rofl: The EL Trophy is very happy at poole, mixed in with all the others. I don't think it wants to leave, to homely... ;)

Indeed. I can hardly take anyone serious that writes off our chances. Look how many were wrong last season!

Like you say, here is to October! :drink:

What did Wolves win last season?

What will they win this season?

The same. Nothing.

What did Poole win last year?

What will they win this season?

The same. Championship.

Wolves will be alsorans near the bottom of the league.