British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

He should, time will tell how committed he is first and foremost.

He's committed, and very keen.

12 changes! Pawlicki will end on a better average than either nicholls or cook, magic was excellent last season and certainly didnt go missing in the play offs, milik will need time to adjust and Josh will be the biggest improver,some forget he beat doyley from the back in the play offs

Make your mind up as you only wanted Shamek to do as many meetings as he could so he could be replaced by Kasperzak earlier.

12 changes! Pawlicki will end on a better average than either nicholls or cook, magic was excellent last season and certainly didnt go missing in the play offs, milik will need time to adjust and Josh will be the biggest improver,some forget he beat doyley from the back in the play offs

cant see how you can say Magic was excellent last season. good from the gate garbage from behind and maintained his average. someone of his ability should be up to averaging 8. Pawlicki could average more than Nicholls or Cook but no certainty depends on which Pawlicki turns up. Think you will be great at home but struggle away when the Poles and Milik may struggle. Also need Darcy to step up and start dominating meetings and stay on his bike! But yes no doubt you will be around the top 4.

• Like 1

A team with alot of promise on paper, but will need to deliver. No different to kl last year though and looked what happened to them! Speedway is a funny game, I'm sure there will be many more twists to come. I also expect magic to average 8. He's good, but I'm not totally convinced by him yet.

cant see how you can say Magic was excellent last season. good from the gate garbage from behind and maintained his average. someone of his ability should be up to averaging 8. Pawlicki could average more than Nicholls or Cook but no certainty depends on which Pawlicki turns up. Think you will be great at home but struggle away when the Poles and Milik may struggle. Also need Darcy to step up and start dominating meetings and stay on his bike! But yes no doubt you will be around the top 4.

They will all be fine. Magic knows he needs to improve his away form in places, and the others will deliver..

Any rider who puts nearly a point on his average has had a excellent season. Darcy had a difficult start but would you want anyone else in the play offs. I don't think there has been any problem with the commitment of Pawlicki and he always gives his best.

Magic may still struggle on some of the away tracks but Pawlicki is pretty good on all tracks although i have reservations about how Milik will handle some of the smaller ones, maybe he could get some help from the Dryml's.

Any rider who puts nearly a point on his average has had a excellent season. Darcy had a difficult start but would you want anyone else in the play offs. I don't think there has been any problem with the commitment of Pawlicki and he always gives his best.

Magic may still struggle on some of the away tracks but Pawlicki is pretty good on all tracks although i have reservations about how Milik will handle some of the smaller ones, maybe he could get some help from the Dryml's.

The Dryml's??.

Are you sure.

Kings Lynn have Kenny Bjerre so they although they should make the play offs further progress seems unlikely.

Come the play-offs, Kenneth will have upped his average, so then we will be able to swap him for Chris Holder. :rofl:

• Like 3

Not a bad team from Poole and I think they will sneak 4th. Kings Lynn will be top, Swindon second and Belle Vue third.

Swindon 2nd & Poole 4th,I wish as Poole will romp the League if they stay injury free & can't see Swindon even making the play offs unless their 2nd strings have blinders.

They certainly won't be scoring much from reserve that's for sure.

Poole's to lose as top heat leader in Darcy, Shamek will be quality & then Magic & Josh will be good with Milik given time to improve.

Then throw in the most experienced reserve in Kyle so Poole will be everyone's favourite to win.