British Speedway Forum

Eastbourne 2014

bennyr

It's the comfort zone problem at eastbourne all stemming from the manager down. No way in the world should that side be getting thumped week in week out on the road.

Lahti was an injury replacement for Nilsson who is riding in Sweden so why is he not back for eastie?

Kylmakorpi has been nothing short of useless away all season , you can't keep getting 3 and 4 away

• Like 2

It's the comfort zone problem at eastbourne all stemming from the manager down. No way in the world should that side be getting thumped week in week out on the road.

Lahti was an injury replacement for Nilsson who is riding in Sweden so why is he not back for eastie?

Kylmakorpi has been nothing short of useless away all season , you can't keep getting 3 and 4 away

Totally agree spot on.

Joonas should go bring back Kim.

• Like 3

I find the solution simple. Bjarne and joonas out of giving us 14.14 for 2 riders, a top no.1 thats proven himself and a up n coming foreigner on 5 pt ave

Emil? Hes not riding gps would fit nicely but I presume dugard not going to stretch money further than out of sussex.

I find the solution simple. Bjarne and joonas out of giving us 14.14 for 2 riders, a top no.1 thats proven himself and a up n coming foreigner on 5 pt ave

Emil? Hes not riding gps would fit nicely but I presume dugard not going to stretch money further than out of sussex.

I know Artem Laguta is looking for a UK ride and previously; His brother rejected an offer to ride for the Eagles so he's certainly on Bob's radar.

Obviously cause for concern. Can't imagine many takers in these dire economic times and especially in this changing face of speedway period. Could be more drastic than first thought...........

Seems to me the BSPA have some hard thinking to do.......

Edited by GRW123

Looks like the end!

Who would take over something that sucks so much money.

Although I am absolutely gutted, I salute Bob and the rest of the Dugards for keeping speedway going so long.

I have been going since 1971 and cannot imagine not looking forwards to the new season every year. I am close to tearsI have to say. I absolutely love speedway and the Eagles. It been part of my life for most of my life.

Why are the fans staying away?

An inconsistent fixture list, R/R's, Guest Riders..........to name just three things that contribute absolutely zilch towards the engagement of a loyal fan base of new supporters.

Add into the mix the foreign mercenaries, and top riders turning their back on British Speedway.

And don't even get me started on the bloody GP Series. In my honest opinion, this charade has been the single, most poignant factor that has caused the demise of top-level Speedway in this Country. I absolutely despite it and everything that it stands for within this once great sport.

SteveC - gutted for you mate, and know exactly how you feel at this moment. The closure of Hackney Speedway left a void in my life that's still present to this day. :(

Edited by The Voice Of Reason
  • Like 7