British Speedway Forum

Eastbourne 2014

bennyr

Interesting but still no direct quotes from Joonas only Trevor Geer - don't get me wrong I am not suggesting he said anything other than what he knew (I have no knowledge of how Mr. Geer operates so am not accusing him).

He didn't join Peterborough until July and only rode 6 home and 6 away for us - maybe by then he was looking for/realising extra meetings would be good or more easily fitted in plus we were not a weekend home track bearing in mind his Long Track and Polish commitments. I do think his style is much more suited to the EoEs (or similar) than Arlington (or any other small track) and that may or may not have had a bearing on his decision to race in the UK afterall in 2013. Be interesting to see if he now comes back for you or any other UK club in 2014.

Interesting but still no direct quotes from Joonas only Trevor Geer - don't get me wrong I am not suggesting he said anything other than what he knew (I have no knowledge of how Mr. Geer operates so am not accusing him).

He didn't join Peterborough until July and only rode 6 home and 6 away for us - maybe by then he was looking for/realising extra meetings would be good or more easily fitted in plus we were not a weekend home track bearing in mind his Long Track and Polish commitments. I do think his style is much more suited to the EoEs (or similar) than Arlington (or any other small track) and that may or may not have had a bearing on his decision to race in the UK afterall in 2013. Be interesting to see if he now comes back for you or any other UK club in 2014.

Direct quote

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/speedway/eaglesnews/10020739.Kylmakorpi__Why_I_m_opting_out_of_Elite_League/

It'll be very interesting to see the Eagles re-arranged fixture list with all the Longtrack commitments for both Kylmakorpi and Woodward, presumably?!

Hasn't Uncle Bob stated in the past that he loses more money when racing on off-nights? So with an increased fixture list, will Eagles fans have more guests and r/r ?

Edited by Skidder1