British Speedway Forum

Eastbourne 2014

bennyr

I hope its Kim.

He looked the best of the three last year and I believe the one that can really improve the most..

With BP, Joonas and Cam spearheading the team, Mikkeal and Kim backing them up and twoe reserves that look as good as any others. I would be happy with that team

Agreed on Kim.

Being an asset, Simon is more likely though. Looks like Simon needs a fresh challenge to re-kindle his potential.

5.42 left with Kim Nilsson 5.18 or Simon Gustafsson 5.17 most likely to be th choice of the last rider.

Fans seem to like Kim but Simon is more the match winner and a sleepin giant. Can be near unbeatable one day but terrible the next. Yes a change would be best for him and I would love to see him at Wolves but think he will get the final place here.

One rider that could be a better choice is Daniel Nermark on 5.27 who would surely be a big scorer as a second string.

Last year I had a small wager on Birmingham as they looked a solid team that can all score. Although I dont know much about Halsey, if Gustafsson is the last rider I think I may have an E/W bet on Eagles next season.

Edited by T.N.T.

If it's bad news I guess he signed :P

Lol I hope not!!

Can rule lukas out not enough points left for him.

Do Simons or kims average fit then??Do Simons or kims average fit then??

Looking at last years green sheet kim was on 5.44 and simon was 5.43 and I know who id chose and its certainly not simon !!

If it's bad news I guess he signed :P

Lol I hope not!!

Do Simons or kims average fit then??Do Simons or kims average fit then??

Looking at last years green sheet kim was on 5.44 and simon was 5.43 and I know who id chose and its certainly not simon !!

Lol I hope not!!

Lol I hope not!!

With the reported 5.42 left then by your figures I'd say neither of those fit

Lol I hope not!! .... Looking at last years green sheet kim was on 5.44 and simon was 5.43 and I know who id chose and its certainly not simon !!

With the reported 5.42 left then by your figures I'd say neither of those fit

5.42 LEFT so Kim 5.18 or Simon 5.17 fit in, as does Timo Lahti (no) 4.80, Daniel Nermark 5.27, Josh Auty 4.90, Magnus Zetterstrom 4.98, Aaron Summers 4.79, Rohan Tungate 4.59

Would be crazy if it's not Simon or Kim or Nermark.

5.42 LEFT so Kim 5.18 or Simon 5.17 fit in, as does Timo Lahti (no) 4.80, Daniel Nermark 5.27, Josh Auty 4.90, Magnus Zetterstrom 4.98, Aaron Summers 4.79, Rohan Tungate 4.59

Would be crazy if it's not Simon or Kim or Nermark.

Out of that lot id want kim to sign, magnus is just awful round arlington tungate wont poole want him back? Auty hmm maybe as for the others no thanks.

• Like 1