British Speedway Forum

Panthers 2014

I thought that I'd explained it but keep forgetting that I'm communicating with special needs. It is a valid point and will be sorted in good time without you and/or your sensible inmates banging on.

Oh dear, you forgot to tell the boys and girls that you ignore me but always reply. How clumsy of you. LMFAO.

Wherever this thread is there is a growing suspicion that it was never the intention to close down Panthers, but to drop into Premier League. This way it looks like Panthers have been saved the other way looked like a demotion.

Edited by wealdstone

I hear Tuesday nights have been pencilled in as race night, as long as its not Wednesday suites me. Wife won't be too pleased though.........

Wherever this thread is there is a growing suspicion that it was never the intention to close down Panthers, but to drop into Premier League. This way it looks like Pannthers have been saved the other way looked like a demotion.

Growing suspicion where? It would have been easy enough to justify a drop down based on costs, crowds, fixtures and product etc. I agree that initially it looks like saviour, which may or may not be true, but any long term Panthers fans will give it 6 months or so, based on the history, to see how it pans out.

Oh dear, you forgot to tell the boys and girls that you ignore me but always reply. How clumsy of you. LMFAO.

Does anything actually register in that head of yours? I would try to explain yet again but you're the Gareth Keenan of the BSF. The sensible people's team leader which is like making the div kid milk monitor!

Edited by Crump99

Wherever this thread is there is a growing suspicion that it was never the intention to close down Panthers, but to drop into Premier League. This way it looks like Panthers have been saved the other way looked like a demotion.

An interesting conspiracy theory but 100% untrue!

Edited by NeilWatson

Why hasn't the thread been moved to the PL yet??

Breaking News; Moderators rule the thread stays in the EL section to discuss Panthers return to the Elite League by 2020.

Apparently Stevebrum made a BSPA style approach (behind the scenes and illegal?? Only joking!!) to ensure the thread remained so he could continue to enhance his loving and caring reputation with Speedway fans worldwide.