British Speedway Forum

Panthers 2014

No he isn't and no I'm not...I just sit here and read the drivel..yourself excluded from that...I remember the good days when a bit of banter was the norm but on here it gets nasty and personal and a lot of the time nothing to with the sport but about the poster...you know me I could wind up with the best of them but nothing personal....as far as I remember...Hehe...but I am getting on a bit now mate...Bratters was the best to wind up eh...loved it...but it's best to sit and read the crap on here now cos I would be banned in a day for my replies to some of the idiots on here...I sincerely hope Panthers are saved and go into the PL...knowing the way they work at Panthers nothing will be announced until the deal is done and the main riders are signed up, and because of the amount of time that has elapsed since the announcement that there were buyers in the pipeline, I suspect that is what is happening..I think that's enough from me and by the way its about time you got a spell checker mate..don't expect a reply any time soon though cos this one has worn me out...Lol...PS.. notice I had to change my name to Little...blooming cheek of the man...

I could change to Bix Biederbecke......

No he isn't and no I'm not...I just sit here and read the drivel..yourself excluded from that...I remember the good days when a bit of banter was the norm but on here it gets nasty and personal and a lot of the time nothing to with the sport but about the poster...you know me I could wind up with the best of them but nothing personal....as far as I remember...Hehe...but I am getting on a bit now mate...Bratters was the best to wind up eh...loved it...but it's best to sit and read the crap on here now cos I would be banned in a day for my replies to some of the idiots on here...I sincerely hope Panthers are saved and go into the PL...knowing the way they work at Panthers nothing will be announced until the deal is done and the main riders are signed up, and because of the amount of time that has elapsed since the announcement that there were buyers in the pipeline, I suspect that is what is happening..I think that's enough from me and by the way its about time you got a spell checker mate..don't expect a reply any time soon though cos this one has worn me out...Lol...PS.. notice I had to change my name to Little...blooming cheek of the man...

Good to see that you've mellowed in your old age. Spell checker, cheeky git!

And neither does anyone regard this post as having any validity.

He CAN choose, and he has clearly made his choice.

What you suspect matters very little, because it has no merit.

You have to be in awe of stevebrum do you not?. His sparkling wit, incisive use of English and his evident eruditeness leaves me totally dumbfounded..

Edited by wealdstone

But a proud Brit and proud of our British World Champion.

Loving your use of the English language - Never seen Brum and Sparkling spelled in such a precise way.

I must let him have his moment. My spelling was as pointed out wrong due of course to a typing blip and a myopic condition and has now been put right. But as I say it would be churlish to take that away.

Edited by wealdstone
  • Like 1

I must let him have his moment. My spelling was as pointed out wrong due of course to a typing blip and a myopic condition and has now been put right. But as I say it would be churlish to take that away.

Like i say spell check is a useful tool, but if you feel picking apart someones reply and using excuses for your own is a reasonable excuse then so be it.

Feel free to take the moral high ground if it makes you feel better.

Apologies if this has already been said on here - don't have time to go through the thread........but.....

IF a promoter/s rode into town, took over and started a PL side, here are some riders of possible interest ---

Magnus Karlsson, Lasse Bjerre, Kauko Nieminen, Dakota North, Robert Lambert, Lewis Blackbird, Alex Edberg;

OK, so maybe they won't fit into the 42 points limit (i've not done the averages calculations) and some of them wouldn't be available, it's just a bit of idle speculating!

Put Glyn Taylor in as team manager and well, it looks a bit like Leicester Lions 2013 with a few others with "local" connections added-in.

May even lure away from Leicester those for whom Elite League isn't their cup of tea?

Well, it could explain why none of these riders appears to have been hired by a Premier League team so far - and the mysterious disappearance of Glyn Taylor from the Leicester scene

Should have been signed & sealed friday 13th but the BSPA didnt get the paperwork through on time.

I wondered what the definition of touching distance was, now we know. Can you feel that Premier League thread brothers, it's whispering our name :)

Please don't tell me that brum frequents it!

• Like 2

I wondered what the definition of touching distance was, now we know. Can you feel that Premier League thread brothers, it's whispering our name :)

Please don't tell me that brum frequents it!

Never seen Brum on the Prem thread, but that could well change.. :lol:

• Like 1