British Speedway Forum

Wolves V Birmingham Play Off Semi 1st Leg - 23rd September

Another wind-up post. Foreverblue has correctly described the situation.

When it comes to NKI though, why/how would he be motivated to get out of bed to help out the Wolves? His season is almost over. He can be at home with his feet up with just one more SEC & SGP to go. Why should he be bothered to fly himself and his mechanics to the UK, digging his bikes out of storage and fight his way through the traffic for the sake of 4-5 races more... ?

So when he wakes up in his Stockholm hotel tomorrow NKI will fly back to his bedsit in Peterborough instead of heading back to his family in Denmark?

Maybe during Kings Lynn' s season you might have had a point. Now the season is over, why should he?

Because he is a professional speedway rider and earns his living riding his bike.

UK Martin seems a bit worried, trying to talk himself into believeing Niels won't ride.

Seriously though, excellent news he is guesting, he is the only rider who could match Tai's scoring power. The only thing we may potentially miss is Tai's team riding ability but in all honesty you can't say we are any weaker with Niels in.

Another wind-up post. Foreverblue has correctly described the situation.

When it comes to NKI though, why/how would he be motivated to get out of bed to help out the Wolves? His season is almost over. He can be at home with his feet up with just one more SEC & SGP to go. Why should he be bothered to fly himself and his mechanics to the UK, digging his bikes out of storage and fight his way through the traffic for the sake of 4-5 races more... ?

Nki guested for poole in the k.o.cup final against coventry last season at the very end of october and dropped 1 point from 12 rides !! Cannot see him giving any less than 100% in these matches !!

So when he wakes up in his Stockholm hotel tomorrow NKI will fly back to his bedsit in Peterborough instead of heading back to his family in Denmark?

Maybe during Kings Lynn' s season you might have had a point. Now the season is over, why should he?

He did for Poole last season!!!

Look how close Wolves came to using R-R

Tai Woffinden 9.23

Fredrik Lindgren 9.21

Bad luck Wuffy get well soon

Thank god they can have a guest with Tai still top of the averages as this season has been spoilt by too many teams having to have R/R for injured riders or the pathetic double upper rule they brought in.

I thought you didnt care whats happens.

I have been dissappointed with how many times Swindon have gone into meetings with riders missing & a daughter at university has meant finances have had to be put into other areas more important than watching speedway live.

Don't care with all the bullrubbish on the Swindon vs. Poole thread but at least this one isn't like it.

I care about speedway & r/r in a play off isn't good for the sport & that is why I replied.

Oh & the human in me wants Tai to get well so he can have another tattoo with the words WORLD CHAMPION 2013 next to the tattoo of his dad's final note he had copied with ink.

As a dad I had a few tears when I saw that in the Sun on Saturday.

I care for the future of the sport & for me only a Wolves win will be the right & honest way for the sport this season as to many questions would be if the other 3 win it.

My days were fulfilled by winning last season at Poole & nothing can better that.

Apologies for putting this reply on this thread to the Wolves & Brummies fans.

Hope that's a good enough reply for you.

Edited by Crazy robin
  • Like 3