British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2014

Rohan and not morten, that's a surprise for me, thought morten had been scoring much better.

I know Worrall has been very disappointed, and failed a number 1, but his average has dropped to 6.9, that's bad, but good for the team that get him next season, Newcastle maybe? What was his seasons starting average?

Looking at our averages, it's hard to believe we have done as well as we have.

Edited by Baldyman

7.75 against 7.63 so quite close.

RW down to 6.90.

Cam stays ar reserve -just - 5.15 against RH 5.19.

Team total now around the 42.5 limit.

Must admit , I didn't see that one coming .

Will be interesting to see if Rohan and Richie just swap places or will Morten go to no5 for a complete reshuffle . Not really sure what would be best for the strongest partnerships , probably just the straight swap .

Team total is now 42.94 so we've gone from reasonably under to just over the limit . Shows what a decent month of predominantly convincing victories can do !

Richie Worrall has been quite a big disappointment this year while his brother has gone up to an average of over 8 , did we get the right one in I wonder ?

Will look forward to seeing the reorganized team in action .

Edited by Super Blue

Putting Worrall at 5 would be asking for trouble, although if I was in charge of the team, I would do it on a track by track basis, but that's because I would want to give myself the best chance of winning everywhere.

Hope Rohan does not get the "Number 1 Jacket Hoodoo".

His gating should help him a bit, but I only see his average dropping slightly now.

I think it could be the making of him. It may be just what he needs.

Lets be honest here , everyone that puts on the Witches No1 race jacket seems to go to pot very quickly !

I would be mightily but very pleasantly surprised if Rohan was any different .

Go for it boy !!! Prove us all wrong .

• 2 weeks later...

Form is looking good going in to the last month or so..................................how many will be around in March 2015!

lets concentrate on the next 6 weeks for now and let the following 6 months sort otself out after!

Unbelievable!

This Thursday has been marked as the reserved date for the first play off match in the fixture list since Feb.

Now are opponents are unavailable despite no meetings elsewhere in the country.

Presumably this means there are matches in Sweden some riders are involved in??

So another blank week when the weather is set fine whilst we wait for others to sort themselves out.

• Like 1

Obviously Somerset didn't want to face us away when we still have Cam at reserve as I would imagine that he will switch with Ritchie Hawkins when they visit Foxhall on the 2ND October. I reckon this group could come down to points difference and home results could be crucial.

If they weren't going to start the playoffs straight away what was the point of a cut off date. It could've been a week later.