British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2014

We didn't look for those 2, berry was responsible for cam and rohan came over here off his own back and done laps at various tracks. What I was saying was when did our management or promotion find a new rider by scouting. Actually it may have been flatman that found cam for us.

North would be a good option, He has the winning mentality needed.

Done okay last time, but then he got too big for his boots and said he was too good for the premier, but didn't do very well at elite level as you know, then went back to premier and didn't exactly do that great.

Edited by Baldyman

Does anyone know or can work out our current team average? Without bonus points obviously. So we can see how many changes have to be made.

The mention of sneddon is interesting, scored 16 on his last visit on a dodgy track against our out of form riders. On his previous 4 visits before that his 4 scores only total 15 points, an average of less than 4. I mentioned Rosen myself and think he will be as good as a number 1 if he decides to do another season in the premier.

Ben Barker 9.44

Cameron Heeps 6.74

Morten Risager 6.90

Rohan Tungate 7.05

Leigh Lanham 7.16

Ritchie Hawkins 3.96

Adam Ellis 4.25

Total 45.50

Heeps and Tungate.......nailed on! Barker if he fancies it? Hopefully no more Risager. Hawkins if he fancies it? Now I'm moving into the realms of fantasy........Ellis & Lambert @ 6 & 7? North? Kozza? Matty T? Lanham? Shame about Taylor Poole, might have been an option? Only time will tell, and league structure? When is the 'Jolly Boys' outing/conference/soiree?

I think it's fair to say that young Robert Lambert will be on every team's wish list as he has certainly taken the National league by storm this year , but who can secure his signature , that's the question ??? Whoever is successful with have an absolute bargain at reserve . I've got a feeling that he's not 16 till around April though so whatever team gets him will end up making new team declarations very quickly .

Just checked he's 16 on 5th April so depending on how the league's are setup he may be joining a team late .

Edited by Super Blue

Your talking rubbish, North was interviewed at Ipswich and he said he was too good for premier league and was only racing elite league this year. The interview was done in the test match against Australia

You are cherry picking the interview and taking it out of context. He meant his career would benefit from Elite lge and Polish lge racing. If only some Englishmen had the same ambition... ;)

1 Josh Grajczonek 8.41

2 Cameron Heeps 6.74

3 Matt Tresarrieu 5.84

4 Alex Davies 7.38

5 Leigh Lanham 7.16

6 Ritchie Hawkins 3.96

7 Robert Lambert 3.00

Total 42.49 :approve:

All that working out and Im hearing the limit will be 42.40 next year! wink!

Best wishes to Cam who has had his wrist op today.

Spoke with Bruv and fingers crossed it has gone well.

Rest up and see you next year fella.