British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2014

I think Richie is in same position as Birks.Birks didnt get reduction and both Richie and Ash started out at same time and have been in PL 3 years now....

The rule is after you get your first official average whether it PL or EL you then get the 2.5% reduction for the next 3 years.

Worralls first official average was with Newcastle in 2011 so for the next 3 years (2012,2013,2014) he gets the reduction.

So with 2014 being next year it's his last year of being eligible for this rule

Talk on the Belle Vue thread that Manzares is/will be an Aces asset but is in discussion with the Witches and Edinburgh for 2014.

He would be a 5 wouldn't he? So if it's Ritchie rohan Cameron morten gino and Ritchie, how much does that leave for our final reserve?

4.21 if no refuction for RW but Worky are making their team fit with a Brit reduction for Howarth and Morris.

If that applies I think it would be 4 43.

Adam would also get the discount if it applies.

Also means Leigh would fit for Morten if the discount is available for both.

Worrall 8.64

Tungate 7.05

Risager 6.90

Heeps 6.74

Manzares 5

Hawkins 3.96

38.29 leaves 4.21

but if worrall has his reduction which he should his ave would reduce to 8.42 leaving 4.43

Ellis 4.25 gets reduction too so now 4.14

Edit yeah bruv I agree :-)

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

They do, but they will always go where the best deal is offered.

But the problem with speedway is, is that there is no incentive to do well or win, apart from more fans disappearing, if you got money for winning league or finishing in top 6 or something then it would be different. I can't think of any other sport where there is no incentive to finish as high as possible. Even i race for money, the better I do the more I get.

So we could have had Leigh and Adam instead of morten and what's left? Surely that would have been a no brainer, or we could maybe have Smith instead of morten and Lambert instead of Adam. I just get the feeling we could have had a better team than what we will have ended up with

Have I missed something Baldy?? Has our team been announced??

http://www.ipswichwitches.co

Season ticket prices announced, admission for adults up to £16..

Great news, will now cost me 58quid plus a programme to watch 15mins of action for 2 adults and 2 in college. Still no family ticket, and 6yr olds have to pay !!! That's so short sighted imo..

Have I missed something Baldy?? Has our team been announced??

no you haven't missed anything as you well know, i am just being disappointed in advance. As we already know no Leigh and maybe no Adam.

Great news, will now cost me 58quid plus a programme to watch 15mins of action for 2 adults and 2 in college. Still no family ticket, and 6yr olds have to pay !!! That's so short sighted imo..

short sighted? Ipswich? Never. Unfortunately the future of the sport is out weighed by the here and now. Edited by Baldyman

I actually think the season ticket deal is much improved.

Miss 2 and still be better off is fine but on its own easy to lose out on.

However the discount for the additional meetings is a really positive offer and may well persuade me to go fir the season ticket for the first time in years.