British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2014

Smith does fit along with rohan cam and a number 1, just look at my team 4 or 5 pages back

yes he does fit, basically replaces morten

Yes you're right of course he would fit I worded that wrong, It's just that I can't really see it if the top 3 are Worrall (8.64), Tungate (7.05) and Heeps (6.74) as I think it might be.

Add Smith's 7.15 and you're looing at a pretty long tail unless Lambert is signed up. Just can't see it.

Plus beerhut makes a good point, if Smith was in you'd expect Lanham on a near identical average would have been in instead.

We'll find out soon enough.

Really do hope it's Worrall - he said earlier this week he had sorted two deals, and BV have just announced him ...

After all the criticism of Lanham, he proved himself to have settled in at Foxhall, and was a great team man. On Twitter he sounds genuinely disappointed. If P'borro do get a PL place, Lanham would be a perfect signing for them.

Not sure about Kozza Smith - great team man and guaranteed entertainment, but falls too often.

Think it might well be. Solid signing if it is and not many would be unhappy I wouldn't have thought.

Really do hope it's Worrall - he said earlier this week he had sorted two deals, and BV have just announced him ...

After all the criticism of Lanham, he proved himself to have settled in at Foxhall, and was a great team man. On Twitter he sounds genuinely disappointed. If P'borro do get a PL place, Lanham would be a perfect signing for them.

Not sure about Kozza Smith - great team man and guaranteed entertainment, but falls too often.

Yes to Worrall, but a huge no to Lanham at Boro. Kozza is a maybe for me, but your right about falling too often..

Worrall 8.64

Tungate 7.05

Risager 6.90

Heeps 6.74

Ellis 4.25

Hawkins 3.96

That would be my guess leaving up to 4.96 for the last rider. Palm Toft looks the only candidate on that average.

Personally I'd take out Risager and replace with Dak North on 6.55 leaving the 5+ needed for Manzares.

Edited by CardinalSin

Worrall 8.64

Tungate 7.05

Risager 6.90

Heeps 6.74

Ellis 4.25

Hawkins 3.96

That would be my guess leaving up to 4.96 for the last rider. Palm Toft looks the only candidate on that average.

Personally I'd take out Risager and replace with Dak North on 6.55 leaving the 5+ needed for Manzares.

thought Ellis was looking elsewhere??

Worrall 8.64

Tungate 7.05

Risager 6.90

Heeps 6.74

Ellis 4.25

Hawkins 3.96

Blackbird has far more potential.

Edited by Islander15

When you say "take out", is that as in assassinate or for a romantic dinner for two? Generally it does sound like a plan!................but would it ever happen?

Edited by Roland