Lanham

Tungate

Heeps

Sneddon

Ellis

Hawkins

42.49 (I think!!)

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Maybe they could talk Justin Sedgmen to come back on 4.99, or Lewis Blackbird on 4.93.

just worked out that only 4.70 left with Worrall in and Ben/Morten out so to bring in one of those two would also need Jacobs/Schramm in for Hawkins.

Or Ben/Morten/Ritchie out R Worrall/Sneddon/S Worrall in.

• Like 1

I would like to see both Worrall's in the 2014 team if possible. A solid number one is vital in the Prem lge imo, and its always good to freshen up the side with new faces for supporters...

They would be excellent choices IMO.

Richie is only going one way and Steve seemed to get his mojo back at the end of the season.

I also like the idea of a core of Brits if possible.

• Like 1

I would like to see both Worrall's in the 2014 team if possible. A solid number one is vital in the Prem lge imo, and its always good to freshen up the side with new faces for supporters...

Agree completely. Also wouldn't mind a fresh rider from abroad to add to the asset base. The lad Rosen at Newcastle looks a decent find so there are riders out there.

Always exciting seeing a new rider you know very little about and agree that's it's always good to freshen things up with new faces.

I was convinced that both Risager and Lanham would be retained, but now I'm not so sure. If a Worrall or another 8 pointer is signed at number 1, then you're not also going to fit Heeps, Tungate, Lanham and Risager.

I think just about everyone would be peeved if either Lanham or Risager were included at the expense of either Heeps or Tungate.

• Like 1

Agree completely. Also wouldn't mind a fresh rider from abroad to add to the asset base. The lad Rosen at Newcastle looks a decent find so there are riders out there.

Always exciting seeing a new rider you know very little about and agree that's it's always good to freshen things up with new faces.

I was convinced that both Risager and Lanham would be retained, but now I'm not so sure. If a Worrall or another 8 pointer is signed at number 1, then you're not also going to fit Heeps, Tungate, Lanham and Risager.

I think just about everyone would be peeved if either Lanham or Risager were included at the expense of either Heeps or Tungate.

Absolutely agree, i'm not sure I would even go if that happened. Cant happen, surely not... :o

• Like 1

Cam and Rohan must be in the line up however it is put together.

They could/should both be 8 point plus next year.

The big advantage of looking to go with a No1 like Worrall would be that it would take some pressure off them moving up to that spot if they achieve that.

when will people wake up and realise Louis" re-building quote is pathetic?....what has he done to re-build witches? bought just 2 riders...doolan (failure) risager (going nowhere)....them 2 are re-building witches?....got lucky with heeps, tungate, and will no doubt sell them once offered cash!!

not 1 meaningful egg cup won in prem lge, and what is his excuse for not rejoining top flight? hasn't got 1................

if he don't move up when aves are as low as 32 with national lge reseves, he never will.......

Had the set up enabled us to track Cam and Rohan at reserve then it may have been a different story.

The changes announced simply dont suit how we are currently positioned.

see the pl is still stuck with you lot in 2014,, come on louis, where is your ambition..

we wouldve missed you too much!!

Besides if you remove that all important piece the whole tower falls!! (see what I did there!!)

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv