British Speedway Forum

Workington 2014

Brilliant team- every rider has the potential to improve their starting average and thats what wins trophies, however I believe our match winner will be pur eighth signing- Steve Lawson- As advisor on track set up ane engine set ups, lines to ride etc, he will bring so much experience to the team.

Really can't wait to see this team in action.

COULD THIS BE THE YEAR!!!!

• Like 3

The fixture list will have to be complied carefully for when Poole visit Eastbourne and Leicester fixtures as they are Saturday tracks. A lot of teams will have this problem Worrall for Ipswich, Barker at Plymouth, Doyle and Morris if the are back at Somerset. That's why assets are so important now, and why it's really good that we bought Kyle's contract

The fixture list will have to be complied carefully for when Poole visit Eastbourne and Leicester fixtures as they are Saturday tracks. A lot of teams will have this problem Worrall for Ipswich, Barker at Plymouth, Doyle and Morris if the are back at Somerset. That's why assets are so important now, and why it's really good that we bought Kyle's contract

The only problem comes when meetings have to be re-arranged like the Rebels and Ipswich had to do with the potential losses of Doyle and Barker although that would have been like for like. Still not ideal but we will just have to wait and see.

One or two surprise inclusions in the team and "on paper" looks very solid and competitive once again, at least our promotions give us some decent teams to watch if not necessarily the most successful, can only hope that this season, finally, get's us what we want!!

Was glad to see the worst kept secret in speedway, (Ricky Wells) coming to Workington, think his away form will be of great importance to the team as he seems very adaptable to most of the PL track's so should be quite an asset, same with Campton if he can pick up where he left off in 2012?

Surprised at Grazcjonek moving here, always looked very handy the times I've seen him and although he's not the big points man that Doyle was at Somerset, his consistent 10pts scoring will be invaluable!!

Would really round off a good side if these Nicki Pedersen bikes help Chris Mills turn the corner, caught in the Catch22 last year I really hope this time works out much better and we get the rider he always could be!! :t:

Overall, very happy going into the winter month's, don't think we could have gotten a much better team with the limits available so looking forward now to seeing what it can do on the track!!

By the way, have you seen the trailers for my new two part drama starting this month, how ironic is that?? :D

One or two surprise inclusions in the team and "on paper" looks very solid and competitive once again, at least our promotions give us some decent teams to watch if not necessarily the most successful, can only hope that this season, finally, get's us what we want!!

Was glad to see the worst kept secret in speedway, (Ricky Wells) coming to Workington, think his away form will be of great importance to the team as he seems very adaptable to most of the PL track's so should be quite an asset, same with Campton if he can pick up where he left off in 2012?

Surprised at Grazcjonek moving here, always looked very handy the times I've seen him and although he's not the big points man that Doyle was at Somerset, his consistent 10pts scoring will be invaluable!!

Would really round off a good side if these Nicki Pedersen bikes help Chris Mills turn the corner, caught in the Catch22 last year I really hope this time works out much better and we get the rider he always could be!! :t:

Overall, very happy going into the winter month's, don't think we could have gotten a much better team with the limits available so looking forward now to seeing what it can do on the track!!

By the way, have you seen the trailers for my new two part drama starting this month, how ironic is that?? :D

EH, 2012. is mason the new T.H.J. laf