British Speedway Forum

Torun Gp 2013

Sunderland vs Manchester United or the Torun GP?

Easy choice, Enjoy the viewing figures BSI.

No choice necessary BOTH at the same time of course :)

Lower Mid table side plays bottom of the table or chance to see a brit champion crowned, you're right it is a no brainer

Now Now behave! lol it's how the final table stands that matters which since the advent of the Premier League is usually with Manchester United on top :party:

Three screens where I go Speedway on one, cricket and rugby on the other two, best of all options. Concentrate on speedway on the large screen then look at the others during the restarts, ads etc.

Edited by A ORLOV

For those going to Torun and staying Sunday night there is a sports bar called LIGA SportClub which could be showing the Polish individual final :)

http://www.torun.klu..._SportClub.html

no need to. Driving the 6 hours to watch it live.

I have a question. Imagine this scenario Tai goes out in his 1st ride and find himself unable to handle the pain amd pull out of the meeting. Jarek then scores 16 points meaning they are tied. Who eins the title as Tai is unable to ride in a race off???? How is it decided??

I have a question. Imagine this scenario Tai goes out in his 1st ride and find himself unable to handle the pain amd pull out of the meeting. Jarek then scores 16 points meaning they are tied. Who eins the title as Tai is unable to ride in a race off???? How is it decided??

Is that a real question or have you had a bang to the head?

Have a guess what you think the outcome of a two rider run off where 1 rider doesn't make the start inside the allocated 2 mins, assuming he hasn't officially withdrawn already.

• Like 1

Is that a real question or have you had a bang to the head?

Have a guess what you think the outcome of a two rider run off where 1 rider doesn't make the start inside the allocated 2 mins, assuming he hasn't officially withdrawn already.

Brilliant. :rofl:

Lower Mid table side plays bottom of the table or chance to see a brit champion crowned, you're right it is a no brainer

Yep, SKY plus the speedway. Especially as I should be at the SOL.

You'd expect them to do the decent thing and give it to the Englishman

• Like 1

and back ? If we had planned it better we would have gone and had few days in Krakow and flown back from there.

Have fun! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Znak_T-12.svg

We're stopping in gdansk on Friday and lodz on Saturday night. That's half way from torun to tarnow. And staying back at lodz on the Sunday then back to gdansk on the Monday to fly home.

Thanks

For those of us who are not able to travel to Poland to watch Wuffy hopefully win the title,the Ivy Bush in Newport will be showing the GP,followed by a band called Area 51....those of you who frequent the wife`s bush will know there`s a few aliens to be found in there sometimes... :lol::o:P

• Like 1

Thanks for your info! Yes I was thinking of doing Berlin because I'm driving past there on my way to Torun (from NL), but would prefer some Polish racing instead :)

I went to Berlin after all. Some good racing, although the Landshut team was much stronger then Wolfslake.

Photo's: http://www.baansportfansite.nl/nieuws/273/finale-1-van-de-bundesliga-speedway.html

And if the horse hadnt stopped to do a $hite,hed have won the race.