British Speedway Forum

Torun Gp 2013

Will be flying out on Friday from Stanstead to Gdansk and then staying in a B&B nearby before driving down to Torun on the morning. Flying back on the Sunday but not until a bit of a celebration on the Saturday night.

It's a shame that possibly three of the biggest names in Holder, Gollob and Sayfutdinov will be missing but if Tai can secure the title here by scoring the required six points (or Hampel dropping points) then it's going to be a day to remember for sure in a stadium that is purpose built for the sport with a complete sell out crowd.

Not long to go for the final National Anthem of the season !!!

JUST like one F1 driver helping his team-mate

Yeah, but Kimi dont need help. But to the start of our chat, WHAT is he doing there. As I (not recall but) I'm told, Poland was closed(?) when he rode, so it's not like there's massive fanbase there to greet him? Or is there..?

NO idea what Bruce is specifically doing there but Monster have been keen to bring him over for a while. Couldn't make it earlier in the year because he was attending the trial of the guy who killed his son in a road accident.

Have been asked to host a Press Conference at the stadium at 5pm on Saturday. All will presumably be revealed... or perhaps not!

Its fair to say Im counting the hrs down to my first forrow abroad for a GP and what a one to book it was when I plumped for it at the start of the GP season ....bring it on , Chris ( flying fromLeeds/Bradford with Travel Plus Tours with my dad ) so anybody on here say Hi if youre on the trip etc would be nice to put faces to names even though Im quite new to the forum so to speak

Chris

Its fair to say Im counting the hrs down to my first forrow abroad for a GP and what a one to book it was when I plumped for it at the start of the GP season ....bring it on , Chris ( flying fromLeeds/Bradford with Travel Plus Tours with my dad ) so anybody on here say Hi if youre on the trip etc would be nice to put faces to names even though Im quite new to the forum so to speak

Chris

Hi Chris see you on the tour I am also on it with my Dad

• Like 1

Have been asked to host a Press Conference at the stadium at 5pm on Saturday. All will presumably be revealed... or perhaps not!

Perhaps he will be chatting about his Andy Sidaris movies he made for the discerning-gentleman audience.

My personal favourite was 'Enemy Gold' which tested Brucy's acting ability to it's fullest extent.