British Speedway Forum

Slovenian Gp Krsko Saturday 7th September 2013

Tai refusing to calmly accept second in that race and his efforts tonight seem to show he's making a point that even if Emil was here he's the rider about to rightfully claim the crown.

Really do like the previous four heats recaps during the breaks on Eurosport.

Loving the happy faces and dancing in the crowd, it's all a little different to a standard UK meeting where most of the faces portray themselves as being seconds away from execution lol.

Whilst it has been an "okay" meeting so far, it all feels a bit flat without Emil and Chris Holder. :sad:

Rare disagreement with you, i think it's quite enjoyable.

Agree on both counts and also wouldn't mind seeing Darcy Ward doing well to show us what an even greater 2013 we could have had and 2014 we will have :) Not forgetting Jarek Hampel either a good showing from him augurs well for next season.

Ouch and how did i forget to put Chris Holder into the mix! :oops:

2014 Holder, Sayfutdinov, Woffinden, Ward, Hampel sheer quality. (Pedersen and Iversen too)

Great racing and win by Zagar there.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Superb heat 20

Gate stats ahead of the draw

Points & Wins

Gate 1 ~~~ 43 ~~~ 11

Gate 2 ~~~ 29 ~~~ 4

Gate 3 ~~~ 18 ~~~ 1

Gate 4 ~~~ 30 ~~~ 4

Edited by manchesterpaul

All in all an enjoyable GP which i thought deserved more comments. Lol Hampel you so going to be bleeped in the repeats.

• Like 1

All in all an enjoyable GP which i thought deserved more comments. Lol Hampel you so going to be bleeped in the repeats.

Personally thought it was a poor GP,but well done Tai within touching distance now if he keeps fit.

You must be easily pleased. I thought the racing was very dull, with very few overtakes after the first lap.

I was glad to see Gollob back to something like his best though and move closer to inclusion for next year. With only two rounds to go it might well be that Holder and Ward will suck up two of the wild cards and none of the three Swedes are putting much of a case for their inclusion in 2014.