British Speedway Forum

Wightlink Islanders V Dudley Heathens

The Heathens were very well behaved no one spoke out of turn their appluse was fair to both sides .They should of enjoyed the meeting not just because they won (well done ) but because it was a good meeting .Things like Brendon Johnson getting his bike off track when the Heathens were on a five one .would not happen at Poole !!!!!!!!!!!. Well done to the Heathens again and you would all be very welcome anytime(Also Greyhound he behaved as well )

And yet reading some comments(since deleted) on Facebook all Heathens fans are the scum of the earth.

Martin_t

I fail to see the logic in this sort of comment about other supporters the mutton heads are not fans quite the opposite. Long term if folk make unpleasent and offensive remarks on here new fans are not going to go to speedway for fear of a problem with fights and so forth it still is a family sport so lets keep it that way.

I have been to a Heatherns meeting at Woverhampton with my wife and never had a problem with anyone there .We were HOMMERED no one took the piss out of us .

I susspect the derogity remarks were deleted because both Grehoundp and mysel put the record straight

I think Steve was only barred from being used as a guest when on that 11.38 assessed average. Now on the lower calculated average can't see why he can't be used as a guest..

What does SR18.2.2 mean then? Sreve Boxall has a NEG against his name in the current averages??

Martin_t

I fail to see the logic in this sort of comment about other supporters the mutton heads are not fans quite the opposite. Long term if folk make unpleasent and offensive remarks on here new fans are not going to go to speedway for fear of a problem with fights and so forth it still is a family sport so lets keep it that way.

I have been to a Heatherns meeting at Woverhampton with my wife and never had a problem with anyone there .We were HOMMERED no one took the piss out of us .

I susspect the derogity remarks were deleted because both Grehoundp and mysel put the record straight

The remarks I was talking about us were on Facebook,sadly it happens all too often.Still,water off a ducks back to me :-)

There was one Dudley fan in particular who stood by the startline who jumped up and down cheering when Tom Perry came of his bike, he then shouted a lot of abuse over at Tom for not getting straight up again.So to far away for people on the first bend to have seen or heard. his picture is going to be up loaded to face book for everyone to see, don't know how he can call himself a supporter he was a disgrace.