British Speedway Forum

Rebels V Comets

Win for the Rebels will put them in the top four, but they don't want to look at this as a walk in the park.. Need a total Team effort..

If we can ride as we did in the KO Cup match it wont take much improvement to nick a point from this tho we will need to be on our game right from the start, cant afford to give the Rebels a cheap lead your heat leaders are too good for that!! Hope for 48-42. ;)

I see Ashley Morris is out of this one tomorrow. Had a spill for Dudley yesterday and has picked up a wrist injury. Comets only option is a NL guest which swings this tie massively in favour of the Rebels with Morris being the stronger reserve. Rebels must be ruthless and pick up all the points to push for the play offs.

I see Ashley Morris is out of this one tomorrow. Had a spill for Dudley yesterday and has picked up a wrist injury. Comets only option is a NL guest which swings this tie massively in favour of the Rebels with Morris being the stronger reserve. Rebels must be ruthless and pick up all the points to push for the play offs.

Yes your right Rebel Rebel Ash has been riding really well lately, still hope he is back sooner rather than later. To be honest I would be surprised if we came away with anything tomorrow even before Ashley's injury, that said who knows there has been some unexpected results this season so live in hope. Who do we get, is Charles Wright available he has been riding well!

Well at least Stefan stands a chance of coming through the meeting unscathed then.

• Like 1

Well at least Stefan stands a chance of coming through the meeting unscathed then.

So you been to all the matches were Morris and Stefan have clashed as I have and can tell you that Morris has taken Stefan out yes but Stefan has done like wise a few more times plus the twice Morris hit Stefan in the opinion of his somerset team mates they were both Stefan's fault you can lock up and stop in middle of corner on fast tracks like work and oak tree and not expect drama and before you say I m biased anyone that knows me knows I m ash worst critic and tell it how it is

Disappointing news about Ash, hope this injury isn't that serious? U21 Champion cant be a bad replacement so I hope young Branford can show some good form and get us a few points, gonna be tough now but you never know, we can still get that point!!! ;)

Weather seems set fair so all systems go!

Recent history points to a close battle between Rebels and Comets, whether home or away, with the home side usually just coming out on top. Whilst Lawson, Howarth and Bach are normally a handful round the OTA, with the Rebels able to put out a full-strength 1 - 7 for a change, I'd like to think they could take this with a little more to spare than previously - perhaps by 10 or 12?