British Speedway Forum

Scunthorpe V Berwick - Friday, August 2nd (7.30pm)

(I make no apology from copying this from another thread i just posted on)

From my background, i know it isn't a good sign when both paramedic crews feel it necessary to travel with the patient to hospital.

Saying that, my hope in this case is that they all frankly didnt give a crap about the speedway and just wanted to keep Ricky stable on the journey in.

I'm not familiar with the geography of Scunthorpe so have no idea how far it is to the nearest appropriate a&e, but regardless, i hope he got there nice and stable, and the medical folk of Lincolnshire are working their magic as we speak.

Tom

• Like 1

Get well soon Ricky, hope it is not as bad as it sounds.

But hope that it's not true about scunny fans shouting that it serves him right for knocking howes chain off. the less said about these people the better. the sport would be better of without these disgusting people. I hope they are sitting in there homes right now feeling horrible about what they have said.

Get well soon Ricky, hope it is not as bad as it sounds.

But hope that it's not true about scunny fans shouting that it serves him right for knocking howes chain off. the less said about these people the better. the sport would be better of without these disgusting people. I hope they are sitting in there homes right now feeling horrible about what they have said.

Agreed, idiots like this have no place in the sport and frankly deserve a crafty right hander. For now tho, forget about these idiots and put your thoughts into support for your injured rider.

Tom

• Like 1

Agreed, idiots like this have no place in the sport and frankly deserve a crafty right hander. For now tho, forget about these idiots and put your thoughts into support for your injured rider.

Tom

Agreed!

No my rider but even then any rider who is badly injured should get everyones support no matter what team you spport

Agreed!

No my rider but even then any rider who is badly injured should get everyones support no matter what team you spport

Exactly - i'm a Reading fan with a fair few injury stories and sadness behind me over the years. I've no allegiance to the rider or the club but am supporting him.