British Speedway Forum

Italian Gp Saturday 3rd August

The two idiots "commentating" have plumbed new depths tonight. Absolutely awful.

Got to ask as a fellow ManUnitedian.....how many would we have won if we had killed?

• Like 1

So Woffinden got the gate nobody wanted, the gate that has won four of the last 6 races including the last two!

This meeting/venue has had it's detractors and rightly so, it doesn't produce good racing as a rule but tonight I reckon the riders have excelled themselves and really given it a go, virtually all of them have mixed it at some point or other.

The 2 semi finals were exciting, here's hoping for a spectacular final to cap it off.

As for the coverage, no complaints, I reckon Eurosport have a decent mix at the moment, leave well alone and let it develop.

Well at the end of the day glad i watched the GP than didn't.

Result :D Even better than Bet365 were offering 22/1 at that point :D

BIG Congrats.

Great ride, well done Niels, fully deserved.

PUKKKKKKKK!! Maybe a rubbish meeting, but bloody brilliant to see a former Wasp win! Watching him fly around Somerset for Newport back in 2003 you could see he was special, stoked for him!

JT.

Can't believe you stuck around til the end.

The two idiots "commentating" have plumbed new depths tonight. Absolutely awful.

I don't mind Kelvin, but Pearson's inane screaming towards the end was embarrassing, almost as embarrassing as he sucked up to Holder watching at home, I thought at one point he was going to say 'I miss you' to Holder.

I can't believe that Sky, BSI and Eurosport can not find anyone better to commentate on the speedway, there most be someone lively and knowledgable that can do the job without sucking up or sreaming.

As bad as tonight was, and despite my moan earlier, the thing that really kept my interest was Tai. I was wrong about it, very, very, very wrong. I'll be honest I thought he'd be bumming around for 3s and 4s but no, Im watching GPs working out how if he's going to win them, trying to work out what gate he's going to want in the semis and the final. I watch every GP heat thinking he will win it.

However the season ends, even if by some shock it's bumming around for 3s and 4s, Tai, I thank you. You have showns that British Speedway isn't a complete joke and you've hopefully show a few of the youngsters that whatever anyone thinks, you CAN do it, you can be one of the best.

Enjoyed the meeting track seemed to favour the get stuck in brigade. Eurosports coverage is excellent well done to them. 2 questions has gollob had enough ? Is darcy ward pearsons son ? Night all

Enjoyed the meeting track seemed to favour the get stuck in brigade. Eurosports coverage is excellent well done to them. 2 questions has gollob had enough ? Is darcy ward pearsons son ? Night all