British Speedway Forum

Ipswich V Edinburgh 25/7/13

We need photographic evidence of this almost mythical 'smashed up' changing room,fatally wounded heater to convince..after all this is an Ipswich Witches thread..and of course we all know they only deal in cold hard analytical facts on here.I await the phorensic report on the ex heater and witness statements signed by the District Attorney..sorry that's America oops.In this case it would be Pete Simmons,Chris Loius and if he could manage it Wee Ben Barkers signature/mark in crayon..I await your covenence M'lud :D

We need photographic evidence of this almost mythical 'smashed up' changing room,fatally wounded heater to convince..after all this is an Ipswich Witches thread..and of course we all know they only deal in cold hard analytical facts on here.I await the phorensic report on the ex heater and witness statements signed by the District Attorney..sorry that's America oops.In this case it would be Pete Simmons,Chris Loius and if he could manage it Wee Ben Barkers signature/mark in crayon..I await your covenence M'lud :D

Ah bless!! He was doing so well......lots of big words..an attempt at humour, all designed to disguise his natural hurt at the hell of a beating his team suffered on Thursday.

Then he introduces a new word "phorensic", which sadly upsets the balance of his otherwise excellent effort.

Perhaps the little dear intended to write FORENSIC? We can but speculate!!!

• Like 1

you love "defending your corner" but ...........

both riders got fined for the pits handbags

Ben accepted it

Cook didn't

He spat out his dummy and got thrown out of the meeting for being a cock, He himself admitted it. Why after all these pages does it seem soooo hard for you to accept it ?

Just take your fishing rod and go and sit by a loch somewhere, your refusal to accept it's not a conspiracy is getting tedious beyond words, if you aren't trolling then you're just incredibly dense

• Like 4

nae trolling from the lochs just stating my peace and having a bit of banter.Thats obviously beneath some of you in Ippoworld though not all of you thankfully. I cant believe i Just got spellchecked by the Spanish 'professor' either lol..whats all that about?The forum aint half changed..and not for the better I may add.ttfn :D

nae trolling from the lochs just stating my peace and having a bit of banter.Thats obviously beneath some of you in Ippoworld though not all of you thankfully. I cant believe i Just got spellchecked by the Spanish 'professor' either lol..whats all that about?The forum aint half changed..and not for the better I may add.ttfn :D

I think at last he's seen the light, as he appears to be seeking PEACE.

Bless him.

So, yeah. Cooks bright yellow wheels - look a bit rubbish don't they?

I think they could work in his favour in a tight finish.

They stand out and may mean he gets the decision.

• Like 1

Luminous yellow wheel trims = childish and chav! I think they suit his personality!!

I think they look pretty classy really.

Part of his black and yellow colour scheme - as per his website.

his website makes him look like some sort of moody wannabe graffiti artist from brixton...not good!

Edited by Teal

Luminous yellow wheel trims = childish and chav! I think they suit his personality!!

his website makes him look like some sort of moody wannabe graffiti artist from brixton...not good!

not clever! a guys colour scheme makes him look moody and childish? it makes you look moody and childish for not liking bright colours..
  • Like 5

I quote "Bens long term aspirations and ambitions are to be successful after making the transition to the higher echelon of the Elite League, become a renowned Grand Prix star and ultimately to be speedway world champion. Many have this aspiration, however Ben is one of the few that have the drive, determination, desire, competency and realistic chance of achieving this ambition."

So there ya go then!!

He has a realistic chance of being world champ but Cookie has no chance of even getting to the GPs!!!

All depends on who you are listening to (or reading)!!

And he's only 9st 5lbs (59kg).

Who'd have thought it!!

think you will find they are dayglo GREEN. specsavers here YOU come.

Green or yellow - not two colours that are generally liked around Ipswich way!!
  • Like 1