British Speedway Forum

Ipswich V Glasgow . Premier League . 27-6-13

The Tigers have a long tail (pun intended) andthe Witches should hit 55.

I do hope Jo Jo has a decent night 'back home' though. Good luck boy!

Will be good to see how fast Jacobs is now, I didn't think he was last year, but obviously he is now. Will he also do a stefan nielson and score zero. He was and maybe still is our asset that would have started this season on a 3, let's see how he compares to our non asset 3 pointer, although I think I already know the outcome of that, but could be pleasantly surprised, and it's good to see another British rider given his chance. If all our riders on form tonight we could hit 60 but I shall play safe and say 54

This meeting on paper looks a simple home win with Glasgow looking poor. Thought when joining the premier league teams would be more of equal strength and be closer racing, well thats what cl said anyway. Its been anything but that with many huge wins with some teams like Glasgow very weak indeed. So yet another myth comes from cl Im sorry to point out, in case anyone missed it. Well he had to justify why he relegated the Witches sadly but its all been proved to be a misrepresentation of the actual facts. Obviously some forum users think the "sun shines" etc but us realists can see another point of view which is not to every ones liking but so what !!!

Very good luck to our asset Joe Jacobs tomorrow night but I feel he may well struggle to get many points. Lets hope Ben has now turned the corner for the rest of the season and ride like a true no1.

Ha Ha Ha Jackal - so your superior quality EL is going down the pan.

How will Nigel explain this one on Sky tonight? The mercenary Andersen prefers riding in Denmark, rather than the British club he is Captain of, and the British fixture has precedence over the Danish fixture. And Andersen lives in the UK!

Swindon fans calling for PL racing ...

You don't have a single argument left to justify any of your nonsense.

That's a bit harsh, the facts of this are yet to emerge.
  • Like 2

This meeting on paper looks a simple home win with Glasgow looking poor. Thought when joining the premier league teams would be more of equal strength and be closer racing, well thats what cl said anyway. Its been anything but that with many huge wins with some teams like Glasgow very weak indeed. So yet another myth comes from cl Im sorry to point out, in case anyone missed it. Well he had to justify why he relegated the Witches sadly but its all been proved to be a misrepresentation of the actual facts. Obviously some forum users think the "sun shines" etc but us realists can see another point of view which is not to every ones liking but so what !!!

Very good luck to our asset Joe Jacobs tomorrow night but I feel he may well struggle to get many points. Lets hope Ben has now turned the corner for the rest of the season and ride like a true no1.

So now it's Chris' fault how OTHER teams are built?!

By the way, he didn't have to justify anything, it was a simple case of PL speedway or no speedway - that's justification enough for anybody, apart from you of course.

Edited by Ipswich Jules

.....The mercenary Andersen prefers riding in Denmark, rather than the British club he is Captain of, and the British fixture has precedence over the Danish fixture. And Andersen lives in the UK!.......

How dare you come on here with caustic criticism of the legend that is HRH Highness The Great Dame. May I remind you that there are those on here who regard The Dame with almost reverential respect. Remember he never let Ipswich down.....well maybe once or twice, but only because he had to!!!

So now it's Chris' fault how OTHER teams are built?!

By the way, he didn't have to justify anything, it was a simple case of PL speedway or no speedway - that's justification enough for anybody, apart from you of course.

Oh! dear Charlie Naughton your constant idolization of Chris Louis is extremely repugnant, give it a rest !!!

Oh! dear Charlie Naughton your constant idolization of Chris Louis is extremely repugnant, give it a rest !!!

Your constant name calling (bit childish for a grown man) and criticism of other forum users whose opinions differ to yours is becoming extremely repugnant also, so take some of your own advice and give it a rest.

Anyway, back to the meeting. Unfortunately can't see Glasgow troubling us too much, at least four of our riders to hit double figures i reckon. BIg Joe and Little Joe could cause a problem from Glasgow but other than that seems fairly one-sided.

Regards Tom

PS Jackal , if you come n find me, opposite supporters club hut with a young black lab, i'll buy your season ticket off you. oh wait, u don't have one because you don't go :rofl:

• Like 2

FFS, Armadale rules apply - hitting 30 is success and we couldn't even do that. Two race winners all night is pathetic.

Really disappointing . Cant see anything other than the wooden spoon for us this season .

• Like 1