British Speedway Forum

Glasgow Tigers V Berwick Bandits Pl 23/6/13 @3p.m.

Good win for Bandits,Glasgow are a poor looking Team too any old timers going through the motions .Raunis not the answer to their problems,Compton will do the job he was brought in for,Screen is not interested after a lap if he is not in front and is just waiting for the end of the season IMO.A few more Home defeats on the way.

Good win for Bandits,Glasgow are a poor looking Team too any old timers going through the motions .Raunis not the answer to their problems,Compton will do the job he was brought in for,Screen is not interested after a lap if he is not in front and is just waiting for the end of the season IMO.A few more Home defeats on the way.

Thanks on your well reasoned analysis

• Like 1

Well deserved Bandit victory, but it was a poor meeting to watch. Back to gate n go racing like last year.

Just about sums the meeting up , it wasn't great . Our gating was terrible today , perfectly summed up in heat 15 when Bellego and Lawson got to the 1st bend about 4 bike lengths ahead of us . I honestly cant see where the next win is coming from .

Yes Berwick deserved it , but no disrespect to them , they're no better than a mid table outfit . The top teams would have slaughtered us today

• Like 3

Well another Monarch crawls from under their stone ...... :P

To be fair you get the more reasoned ones on here regular even in poor times then Dekker appears and any sensible reasoning and common sense posts are cosigned to the bin :lol:

• Like 1

To be fair you get the more reasoned ones on here regular even in poor times then Dekker appears and any sensible reasoning and common sense posts are cosigned to the bin :lol:

Says the guy who interacts with Mr Blobby :P

He only interacts with me i am only being nice now that being said the aforementioned Paulco interacting with Dekker is far more worrying is it not ;)

Come to think of it Mr Bs posts are more reasoned than Dekkers and he is only out of primary school :D

Its typical,over the last month or so,that now we win 2 meetings on the bounce,so should go to Plymouth next friday looking for more away points,that we have a blank saturday next week,there was a real chance to get a bit of momentum into our season.

Trouble seems that not enough meetings to spin around until end August. No KO Cup or League of course.

He only interacts with me i am only being nice now that being said the aforementioned Paulco interacting with Dekker is far more worrying is it not ;)

Come to think of it Mr Bs posts are more reasoned than Dekkers and he is only out of primary school :D

Is that Cocaine Dekker?

One line on a Friday night!

Edited by george.m
  • Like 3

I enjoyed todays meeting, two fairly evenly.matched teams. Dont think either team deserved to.lose in all honesty, but the Bandits top 4 did the business. Was good to see the Bandits gating well too, which had been lacking at times during the season.

Cannot say enough good things about the Glasgow fans too, a great bunch of guys, always enjoy my trips there, thanks guys!

Just about sums the meeting up , it wasn't great . Our gating was terrible today , perfectly summed up in heat 15 when Bellego and Lawson got to the 1st bend about 4 bike lengths ahead of us . I honestly cant see where the next win is coming from .

Yes Berwick deserved it , but no disrespect to them , they're no better than a mid table outfit . The top teams would have slaughtered us today

If Barrett rode other tracks as well as he does Ashfield it would transform Berwick. As it is they seem to have gambled all their chips on Kennett leaving them weak at reserve with another 3 pointer. Last week at the individual event it was the same with Grieves, often first to gate but third into the corner. We really need to smarten up here. Hopefully Ringwood is ok to do the 2 away matches this week that will finally get him an average, his trip to the fence was a hard one.

All in all a very enjoyable day off racing with the meeting running quickly & smoothly albeit another visiting win but not as down hearted as i have been previously as there are signs we are on the road to recovery

I think I must have been at a different meeting from you. :blink:

screen got 11 points! how does that seem like an uninterested rider??? how can you say a poor looking team when the bandits (who put in an excellent performance) have a far better team than Glasgow and won by only only 2 points??? if anything I thought this was a very close meeting and a massive improvement for Glasgow compared to the last few weeks, I doubt there will be many home defeats on the way as its unlikely that Glasgow will come up against many teams with the strength and depth that Berwick have.