British Speedway Forum

Glasgow Tigers V Berwick Bandits Pl 23/6/13 @3p.m.

Would be better to have Starke take his normal reserve spot plus use the guest for Nicki and use Liam as No.8?

Having looked at the averages and riders available,I think we just as well going with Starke & Carr in the reserve positions.Alex Edberg mightve been a decent shout but he took a knock at Leicester last night,apart from him your looking at NL riders anyway so we might as well go with our own,does leave us weak at reserve though.

Having looked at the averages and riders available,I think we just as well going with Starke & Carr in the reserve positions.Alex Edberg mightve been a decent shout but he took a knock at Leicester last night,apart from him your looking at NL riders anyway so we might as well go with our own,does leave us weak at reserve though.

Believe Alex is suspected broken ankle, trying for Starke if ref will allow otherwise Benji Compton

Believe Alex is suspected broken ankle, trying for Starke if ref will allow otherwise Benji Compton

Thankfully no broken ankle for Edberg,ligament damage which will mean a couple of weeks out.

Cant see why Starke wont be allowed to ride,he can be riding as a straight guest for Barrett or if the ref gets all perdantic he can be a NL guest rider,either way I cant see a problem.

Can't wait for this one, with being on holiday and the Red Revolution Open last week, it's been 4 weeks since I last seen a proper Tigers meeting.

Excited to see the 2 new guys, Andre in particular. He was always my favourite non-tiger rider, so to get to cheer for him in the stripes will be great.

There really are just to many plus points about this meeting.

: Screen v Lawson

: New look team

: Ringwood back AND at reserve

: Bager looking like he is back on form, going on last weeks showing

: and hopefully a massive crowd, swelled by the Berwick faithful who always are good fun.

: Rain last night, giving the track a good watering, and cloudy today so track should be perfect.

So all in all if you're swithering about attending, in my opinion, you will kick yourselves if you decide to stay at home. Because I have a feeling both sets of fans will be on here later raving at home good a meeting that was.

Get your backside trackside :-D

May the best team win

• Like 1

Bandits line-up at Glasgow today (3pm tapes up) confirmed as:-

1. Richard Lawson (guest)

2. David Bellego

3. Robin Aspegren

4. Matty Wethers

5. Kozza Smith R/R

6. Liam Carr

7. Paul Starke

Hope our top 4 fire as they did last night!

Could someone give weather updates because on the A1 coming up at the moment and the weather is absolutely hurrendous, the A1 is just about flooded

Looking at the rainfall radar it should become clearer west of Edinburgh, heavy rain seems to be concentrating on the east coast, good luck.
  • Like 1