British Speedway Forum

Ipswich V Rye House (premier League) 20th June

You look at the Rye fixture as a Witches fan and always think ' if we dont win this by 20 we want shooting' and then lo and behold whatever team they put out and whatever else might be going on the Rockets seem to pull something out of the hat at Foxhall and push us close or shock us!!

So here we go - Witches by 20!!!

Anyone know the guest for Allen? That will make a huge difference if Rye pick the correct one.

Rye always give the Witches a good match as obviously they like riding on a good track with excellent preparation, thanks to Bob.

Expect a Witches win with Ben now starting to get his exciting form back.

Josh Graszconik or however the hell you spell it, it's in the link top of page. As good as Allen I would have thought. Ipswich by 24

It's Grajczonek. A right pain in the arse when updating.

I'm loving the confident predictions of a huge Witches win.

Can't for the life of me see how we're gonna come away from Foxhall with anything but a defeat, but by 24 points? That seems overly optimistic to me.

Edited by Shadders

Nelson is the threat in the Rye team at Foxhall, Josh G goes ok but that aside I can't see too much danger here - so with that in mind, Witches to stumble across the line by 6!

Who is in for Mear? Is it Mr RR?

Nelson is in shocking form lately.

All can take a r/r ride

Nelson is in shocking form lately.

I was about to say that. He was good value at Foxhall earlier in the season and generally started the season very well for Rye. But he does seem to have hit a bit of a brick wall at the moment which surprises me.

Not looking bad at the moment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2162644

That forecast is out of date.

This is the latest one

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2646057

Looking pretty doubtful going by that.

Edited by CardinalSin

That forecast is out of date.

This is the latest one

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2646057

Looking pretty doubtful going by that.

Not out of date, but from the other side of the world. Ipswich, Australia!! :blink:

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 1

I have to admit I get very bored reading most Ipswich threads (petty squabbles, Elite League attitudes, trolls etc), so do you think you'll win every home match by 20+ or just against us?

We're in shocking form at the moment so it could be a real hammering for once.

• Like 1

I might go along to this, weather permitting. It will give me chance to pop in to see the new John Lewis beforehand as there are a few household items I need. That is Lewis, not Louis BTW. You know - never knowingly undersold!

Not out of date, but from the other side of the world. Ipswich, Australia!! :blink:

So not content with taking the places of our up and coming Brits the Aussies are now looking to replace our weather forecasts too!! In most cases of course there would be a higher assessed average temperature. ;)