British Speedway Forum

Gp Qualifying Semi-final Wednesday 7th August Holsted

If you are "quoting" the "Iversen keeps momemtum" article, it actually did not say that. = ) it lists names and mentions Pawlickis reserve spot. EASY!!! mistake (possibly) from the reporter if he's not been given the facts.

But what really surprises me, is why we are even discussing this. I received all the official results this morning from Holsted and they dont in anyway tell you how many went through.

One would have thought that with the long time between the Lonigo and Holsted meeting the FIM would have made it perfectly clear that if Kennett didn`t get in the top 8 then only 7 would qualify.Is that too much to ask ?

One would have thought that with the long time between the Lonigo and Holsted meeting the FIM would have made it perfectly clear that if Kennett didn`t get in the top 8 then only 7 would qualify.Is that too much to ask ?

The earlier mentioned FIM notes were dated December 8th if I remember correct. Thats well in time. BUT are we believing an un-mentioned reporter on spwgp and fimlive or the mentioned FIM notes.

What's all the confusion surely the qualifiers are clear (i stand to be corrected lol).

EDIT: From a quick re-read i see Ghostwalker and Racers and Royals tally with this too? I only speed read the thread originally. So listing the field below as nobody has got around to doing it yet.

EDIT 2: Lol, guessing if i had the time to look maybe someone has listed the field in the Poole final thread?

Hans Andersen

Matej Zagar

Michael Jepsen Jensen

Martin Smolinski

Vaclav Milik

Maciej Janowski

Troy Batchelor

Jurica Pavlic

Niels-Kristian Iversen

Kenneth Bjerre

Aleksandr Loktaev

Daniel Nermark

Krzysztof Kasprzak

Przemyslaw Pawlicki

Tomas H Jonasson

British WIld Card to be named.

Reserve Krzysztof Buczkowski

Reserve Piotr Pawlicki

Edited by manchesterpaul

What's all the confusion surely the qualifiers are clear (i stand to be corrected lol).

EDIT: From a quick re-read i see Ghostwalker and Racers and Royals tally with this too? I only speed read the thread originally. So listing the field below as nobody has got around to doing it yet.

EDIT 2: Lol, guessing if i had the time to look maybe someone has listed the field in the Poole final thread?

Hans Andersen

Matej Zagar

Michael Jepsen Jensen

Martin Smolinski

Vaclav Milik

Maciej Janowski

Troy Batchelor

Jurica Pavlic

Niels-Kristian Iversen

Kenneth Bjerre

Aleksandr Loktaev

Daniel Nermark

Krzysztof Kasprzak

Przemyslaw Pawlicki

Tomas H Jonasson

British WIld Card to be named.

Reserve Krzysztof Buczkowski

Reserve Piotr Pawlicki

Because in post 215 FSP who receives all fim documents has given what the fim published and lonigo was semi-final 1- http://www.fim-live.com/en/sport/speedway-gp so that should be the semi where 7 qualify NOT Holsted. Edited by racers and royals

Because in post 215 FSP who receives all fim documents has given what the fim published and lonigo was semi-final 1- http://www.fim-live....ort/speedway-gp so that should be the semi where 7 qualify NOT Holsted.

1) :lol: 2) :approve:

Ummmmm! ok but i rightly presuming the '2)smug reference' is not directed at me but instead at the OFFICIAL website of the SGP. I only going by (alleged apparently) 'official' sources lol.

I slightly betting that my listed line-up is the correct one :approve:

However to paraphrase f-s-p i guess we'll know when we wake up as they are approaching the starting tapes at Poole on 24th August.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Piotr Pawlicki it is just announced on Sportowefakty

"Pole to occur next Saturday in Poole, where the Grand Prix will be held Challenge. Initially reported that in the UK Junior Fogo Leszno Union will only backup.

Pawlickich younger brother took eighth place in Wednesday's semi-finals Individual World Championships in Holsted. In Poole must start representing Great Britain, which was to take place Polish speedway rider. As it turns out the Briton will go for Jurica Pavlica, who was eighth in the semi-final in Lonigo."

Edited by manchesterpaul

Piotr Pawlicki it is just announced on Sportowefakty

"Pole to occur next Saturday in Poole, where the Grand Prix will be held Challenge. Initially reported that in the UK Junior Fogo Leszno Union will only backup.

Pawlickich younger brother took eighth place in Wednesday's semi-finals Individual World Championships in Holsted. In Poole must start representing Great Britain, which was to take place Polish speedway rider. As it turns out the Briton will go for Jurica Pavlica, who was eighth in the semi-final in Lonigo."

1st FSP 2nd FIM :lol: