British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue Aces Vs Poole Pirates 29/4/2013

Looks like poole have a plan,as the current team will not win the e.l they need a 4th heavy points scorer to go along with the twins and magic to stand a chance of matching Swindon over 2legs in the final IMO,wonder how much the averages will come down by the 1st june....

Looking at their current averages, the team hasn't dropped that significantly, so any changes will be difficult.

The poole current team with misko in it instead of andersson is over the limit, mainly due to kyle howarths good form so any re declaration would mean a lower average rider like alex davies coming in for stachyra to free up points to make a change elsewhere but then we would have 3 3 pointers which is dangerous or just change like for like.

The poole current team with misko in it instead of andersson is over the limit, mainly due to kyle howarths good form so any re declaration would mean a lower average rider like alex davies coming in for stachyra to free up points to make a change elsewhere but then we would have 3 3 pointers which is dangerous or just change like for like.

Andersson's a 28 day replacement for Miskowiak, Poole have the option to revert to their initial re declaration which included Miskowiak.

TBF, Poole lost out on a point at Lynn by a point with Anderson scoring 0, 1 poitn for Miskowiak and Poole would have had a point. 5 points for him and Poole would have won. Then last night at Eastbourne Miskowiak and Janowskis rides scored 5 and they lost by 11 (or 16 without TRs) you have to fancy most fo the time that Miskowiak and Janowski are good for 12 points between them meaning Poole would have got a point.

I dont think Pooles team is great, I said so in February but I dont think it's as bad as is being shown up at the moment, the lack of Miskowiaks points is a killer for them at the moment especially as Ward and Holder have yet to hit form on the same day yet which you have to fancy by October will be a regular thing again. They'll easily make the top 4.

Always a plan, but the new averages for May 1st don't show much of a reduction across the team as a whole!!! Maybe June 1st is the target.......!! :wink:

Hopefully change will be allowed soon and rider averages adjusted that help poole. Can't bear to see them so low down the table. :rofl:

• Like 1

That only applied to the initial team building for the start of the season - to ensure some equality amongst all 10 EL teams. NB. Good to see Miskoviak back on a bike today and scoring 14 points!! Won't be back tomorrow though!!

Thought it was all season to stop teams doing what poole did with KK. Thats why coventry when looking for team changes couldnt use anybody from top 20

Hopefully change will be allowed soon and rider averages adjusted that help poole. Can't bear to see them so low down the table. :rofl:

We can only realistically change like for like so unless Pawlicki is re-assessed as a 4 pointer we cant improve the team unless we drop ward or janowski. The main worry in the team is stachyra but I dont see the need to panic just yet. Misko was riding well before his injury and getting dennis back seems to have been a mistake, we would have more points without him.

My prediction for tonight's meeting is Belle Vue Aces 51-39 Poole Pirates. My reason behind my prediction is because I feel that the Aces second string and reserve riders (Kevin Wolbert, Craig Cook, Ales Dryml and Kauko Nieminen) will be too strong for the Pirates second string and reserve riders (Dawid Stachyra, Dennis Andersson, Kyle Howarth and Rohan Tungate).

Or maybe he is finally going to admit that saying all kids drink and take drugs these days was a mistake. :P

Your hatred of everything and everyone to do with Poole has clearly addled your mind. Ford did not make the comment you attribute to him

• Like 1