British Speedway Forum

Message To The Leicester Promotor

Your response is so typical of a few people who post about Leicester; there is no doubt that there is personal animosity driving some of the posts and it is clear that this minority are determined to keep this worthless thread going. There is an old saying, "if you've got nothing positive to say, say nothing". You should apply your own approach to attending Leicester if it is as bad as some of you indicate; stop attending. You don't debate anything on this thread; you just whinge!

you could apply your own approach If you have nothing relevant to say then butt out . those of us who wish to post personal animosity , negative comments whingeing or even just plain Bullsh1t have every right to continue without your unecessary input thank you , bog off and police some other thread and leave us to post on this one ,

How Many times have you visited BP ?

Never - and before you criticise me too much - I doubt if I ever will - the whole place seems to be populated with whingers and moaners if you and one or two more on here are anything to go by.

IT PUTS ME OFF!!!

• Like 2

Never - and before you criticise me too much - I doubt if I ever will - the whole place seems to be populated with whingers and moaners if you and one or two more on here are anything to go by.

IT PUTS ME OFF!!!

In my experience at leicester, him and one or two others are in the minority as most people I speak to there are friendly and enjoy the speedway (even though the racing isn't the best). We just try to make the most of it and appreciate the one or two passes per meeting. IMO when you do get a pass at BP it is well earned and good to watch. Joe Screen was a good example of this last week as is an on form Lasse Bjerre

Sums you up as a right plonker when you critcise the views of season ticket holders & people who have been there from day one, you need to support your local team newcastle and forget about a track miles from your northern home that you have never visited.

are you related to tsunami as he is another clueless one from up your way who always wants to stick his crap into this topic yet he has never been a regular visitor of leicester speedway.

is that because of your input its boring because for some unknown reason you keep coming back on it, normal people would avoid it if they didnt like what was being said ?

This is just not acceptable, have I got a lot to learn about Speedway fans, this forum or Leicester in particular? As a relative newby I'm not impressed.

Sums you up as a right plonker when you critcise the views of season ticket holders & people who have been there from day one, you need to support your local team newcastle and forget about a track miles from your northern home that you have never visited.

are you related to tsunami as he is another clueless one from up your way who always wants to stick his crap into this topic yet he has never been a regular visitor of leicester speedway.

is that because of your input its boring because for some unknown reason you keep coming back on it, normal people would avoid it if they didnt like what was being said ?

I sincerely hope that you are not a Member of the Leicester Intelligentsia. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Ooooo get you,TWK is as entitled as anyonelse to post his opinions on here,dont like then theres an ignore feature with which you can you use to spare you the offending posts.

• Like 2

there is only one clueless plonker on here who doesn't go to leicester speedway but makes out he does but posts the same old boring crap over and over again and that award goes to rob the nob 72 well done robert you must be a proud man how you manage to post so much 5h1t all the time takes some doing,i applaud you sir.

• Like 1