British Speedway Forum

Newcastle V Workington League Cup Sunday 21st April 2013

Workington for the 3rd time already this season. Comets riders will now know the fastest way around our track so I expect this one to be a cracker but Newcastle's strength in depth should see us home with max points

Workington for the 3rd time already this season. Comets riders will now know the fastest way around our track so I expect this one to be a cracker but Newcastle's strength in depth should see us home with max points

4th time (altogether), or the second time at Brough, surely?

Anyway, no matter.

There are a few Comets riders who like to ride the Brough Park track (usually) and some who don't particularly go well there (usually).

Should be a fairly comfortable home win, say 53-39ish.

Weather seems to be OK for tomorrow. Light rain before teatime, but none during the meeting, will give the track a bit of grip so racing will be good between two fancied sides.

I go for a Diamonds win by about 10.

How's the Weather at Brough? :unsure: :unsure:

Just light rain as forecast Ian. Forecast is for it to clear up before the planned start time.