British Speedway Forum

An Evening With Bruce & Co

greyhoundp

i think all of this comes down to the fate of most handsome or good looking people. they have more to lose even when they change only slightly,

What wise words and how glad I am not to have been born handsome.

Of course it works both ways and those born quite plain looking often in later life turn from a frog to a prince. I mean take John Lydon for example

......somebody....please. :P

Edited by Gemini

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gem, although there are handsome women out there, usually i guess it would be more appropiate to say pretty, cute or beautiful. according to some members of this forum, you are still... pretty. but.. meanwhile, me, chongo, ganja bill, one eye etc are going back to lick our wounds.. cuz when a person starts out ugly and just gets uglier as they age,.. well... life is was and will always be a b***h! heh heh, like i really care.. :D admit i have a bit of a hump on though, some of us were just.. shall we say.. cheated.. from the start.. But hey! i have a good personality.. sometimes, i guess. :neutral:

Edited by sandman

.... according to some members of this forum, you are still... pretty.

Just one Sandman, who has a really bad problem with her eyesight.

Unfortunately I now resemble some of your mates. Blood shot eyes, thinning hair, teeth falling out, fat, ugly, fingers gradually dropping off. It's a shame but one just has to accept it and at least the dog doesn't notice. :D

.... according to some members of this forum, you are still... pretty.

Just one Sandman, who has a really bad problem with her eyesight.

Unfortunately I now resemble some of your mates. Blood shot eyes, thinning hair, teeth falling out, fat, ugly, fingers gradually dropping off. It's a shame but one just has to accept it and at least the dog doesn't notice. :D

Make that 2 Sandman ...

Very pretty

is there anything more attractive in a person than humbleness? hear that gem? and i actually think all things considered,... bruce has always been pretty humble.. in the end guess it doesnt matter much,.. we all get old if we survive youth. :angry:

Edited by sandman

And here endeth the lesson.

The meek shall inherit the earth. :)

So to get back to Bruce Penhall, do any of his sons have his extreme good looks?

Only there's still a bit of room left in my scrapbook for a few additions. :P

• 4 months later...

Perhaps the reaction might have been better if Bruce had bleached his hair again.

I guess being a guy I was more attracted to his riding ability................

Rob

(who wishes he looked that good at 46)