British Speedway Forum

Redcar V Workington Lc 10/4/13

If we had a proactive promotion, then Ostergaard, Wilkinson and Kus would all be on on the brink - Wilko maybe survives due to his average for now but the other two need to be drinking in the last chance saloon. We are already far too reliant on our two winter signings, nothing like putting pressure on early doors!

Well what a shambles !! Stand forward Kyle howarth thank you for losing the match for us you were absolutely dire !!!hey if your hearts not in the Pl mate then fine quit it and go to your beloved El who are obviously pulling your strings because you are embarrassing yourself and letting your team and the fans down big time . Let us sign someone who wants to ride for the comets !!

• Like 2

Fantastic turnaround - after heat 13 thought it was all over. Skidmore, Summers and Dyer were fantastic. Skidmores ride in heat 15 was absolutely superb. Dyer is a real trump card at reserve and would have had at least another 2 points without his fall. not the greatest racing again, but the track was much better than last week.

For works, Bach was the standout. Looked very very quick and made one of the only genuine overtakes. The rest was a bit of a mixed bunch. Lawson, Harrison and Aarnio all had very good rides and some not so good rides.

For the bears, I think we have seen the last of Kus. Confidence has clearly gone, and his walk round the fans after the meeting shaking everyone's hand smacked of a goodbye. Real shame as on his day a great rider and seems a great lad and I wish him all the best.

Well what a shambles !! Stand forward Kyle howarth thank you for losing the match for us you were absolutely dire !!!hey if your hearts not in the Pl mate then fine quit it and go to your beloved El who are obviously pulling your strings because you are embarrassing yourself and letting your team and the fans down big time . Let us sign someone who wants to ride for the comets !!

Always nice to see supporters getting behind the young men who wear their colours, and are paid on results, and must always be presumed to be trying their best.

Easy JamLad were you there? He scored more than one of their Heat leaders and equalled the other one. The lad has limited experience of away tracks, we lost because of exceptional performances from 2 of the Redcar team, not because Kyle scored 4, seven members make up a team and it was lost in the last 2 heats.

Brash statements like that could easily upset a young rider who reads any of these Forums.

Time for Redcar to show Kus the door... Getting worse not better! Youd imagine hes on a good deal too, wonder if their able to tempt one of the young Danes over ? Id imagine Swedes are out of the equation

You are obviously not a supporter of Workington. You probably cannot ride a pushbike, never mind a motorbike with no brakes. Workington have one of the best young British riders so back him. The boys 18-19 for goodness sake. Give it a rest.

• Like 4

Unbelievable !

Was I friggin there !!! Drove 2 and half hours wasted the diesel I may add, not seen many away tracks, hahahaha , who you kidding , spent last season with comets anf previously edinburgh get from behind your tinted glasses and see the real world howarth is saving himself the EL ,was crap last sat crap tonight but yet goes and scores a bucket load for Poole , a team needs someone who wants to ride for them, what was howarth's previous scores at stmp ??mmmm more than 4 plus 1 i think

• Like 1

You are obviously not a supporter of Workington. You probably cannot ride a pushbike, never mind a motorbike with no brakes. Workington have one of the best young British riders so back him. The boys 18-19 for goodness sake. Give it a rest.

Yes maybe it was Richard, Rene & Rustys fault for not getting Maximums after all they are Heat Leaders, or maybe it was Terio's fault for only finishing 3rd in his race, or maybe Chris Mills engine fault because it blew up, maybe Ashley for running two lasts.

They rode as a team and lost as a team, no one's fault.

As far as being a supporter (jamlad) of the Comets, well thats not a comment a true supporter of their team would put. We have one of the best young riders in Britain who wanted to ride for Workington, he can only get better, but statements put out like that do not encourage.

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that a lot of fans will be behind Kyle as opposed to you after your comments!

• Like 4

what was howarth's previous scores at stmp ??mmmm more than 4 plus 1 i think

Nope, 4 (no bonus) from 6 rides for Edinburgh and 2 from 4 rides last time out for the Comets. Facts!

Oh Bears fans only woke up after heat 15!

Again nope! Think you'll find we only woke up DURING heat 15!

It's still too bloody cold for Speedway!

• Like 1

Was I friggin there !!! Drove 2 and half hours wasted the diesel I may add, not seen many away tracks, hahahaha , who you kidding , spent last season with comets anf previously edinburgh get from behind your tinted glasses and see the real world howarth is saving himself the EL ,was crap last sat crap tonight but yet goes and scores a bucket load for Poole , a team needs someone who wants to ride for them, what was howarth's previous scores at stmp ??mmmm more than 4 plus 1 i think

As previous peoe have said best young talent Britain have got, how is slagging him off going to help? How many times did Kyle win Workington the meeting last year at reserve, and after coming back from a serious back injury?? Bet you weren't having a go then were you?

So it appears from previous scores its not one of his fav tracks.How did you waste your diesel? Suppose thats Kyle's fault as well, must have a word with him and see if he can move the Redcar track (Clue is there) nearer for you.
  • Like 1