British Speedway Forum

Bydgoszcz Gp Saturday 20th April

But it still doesn't validate his Grand Prix inclusion over Michael Jepsen Jensen

Tai Woffinden: 13 Full GP's with 0 wins

Michael Jepsen Jensen: 2 Full GP's with 1 win

Woffy was on it, If he carries on that speed then he will be in the title race.

But it still doesn't validate his Grand Prix inclusion over Michael Jepsen Jensen

Tai Woffinden: 13 Full GP's with 0 wins

Michael Jepsen Jensen: 2 Full GP's with 1 win

I actually agree with you. But Tai is there and Mike isn't and the lad has justified that selection so far.

But would have been good to see the love of your life in there as well

Am not a Woffy fan but hey ho couldn`t fault him tonight, a realy good show he just needs to be a bit careful and not get over zealous. Well done to Emil, nice to see him back on top and a final thanks to Eurosport for a better than Sky show .

• Like 1

When ever was it half full for a GP. Looks like is will be the last Gp here which is a shame.

I'd prefer the benefit of a packed atmospheric Malilla than one being able to Yodel in the reverberating echo of Ullevi lol.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Best GP for several years, mainly thanks to the younger riders. Racing must have been good cos Pearson and Tatum didn't annoy me once :P

It seemed as though Eurosport had the pair of them 'turned down' somehow, they were certainly doing plenty of shouting but weren't as imposing as usual, keep it up Eurosport, great meeting too.

Edited by nw42

That was a brilliant GP, the racing there is usually great but tonight seemed to be better than usual.

The second semi-final was one of the best races I have seen for a long time.

Fair play to Woffinden, I was one of those that didn't think he would make must impression on the GP's after his selection, but he was excellent tonight.

Well done Tai.

agreed..

maybe somebody within the bspa could actually see that this 'kid' is a true talent...

he can gate, race and more importantly pass with the best of them...

a lot of potential within this kid to promote the sport to the facebook, twatter generation... :t:

I wont hold my breath that anyone within the bspa could spot the opportunity for both them and him... :cry:

Fantastic racing tonight, really enjoyable. I thought the Eurosport coverage was excellent too.

It served as a reminder why we all love the sport so much - despite its seemingly endless ability to shoot itself in the foot at times & drive you mad!

Kasprzak continuing the Harris tradition of giving Coventry fans a lot :rofl: to shout about in GPs

:rofl: :rofl:

Super stuff from Tai. This season, "The Real Deal" :t:

Well said.

Fairplay to the Aussie who rides for Wolves.

Snoresville.

Excellent GP. A shame that Tai missed the gate in the final but he rode superbly and looked world class tonight.

Must agree. That was a superb meeting with some out of the box heats. Semi 2 was an awesome heat.

Of course i am sure tho it is still to early to say that Tai has had a good start, considering he shouldn't have been in in the first place. :rofl::approve:

Meeting was very good with plenty of overtaking and action. Well done Emil and what a performance from Tai, he has certainly exceeded a lot of peoples expectations.

Have two thoughts about heat 14, what a cut under by Darcy, it just showed his ability to read what the other riders may do and take advantage of their actions. The down side was that this cut back and win reduced my winnings on the betting thread. Never mind it was still a brilliant race and showed what Darcy is capable of doing this year.

Excellent racing, and all those of us who felt Tai's pick fo rthe GPs was unwarrnated have been well and truly proved wrong, long may that contimnue for the rest of the season.

Did he change his bike for the final? He had looked fast all night, until that final race when he seemed flat.

• Like 1