British Speedway Forum

Darcy Showing What A Pro He Is Again

Your on the border line there mate...

Please explain why? Middleditch is the one that said it's what all kids do, he has kids, so how are his kids invulnerable to that comment than anybody elses?.

See, that's the trouble with tarring groups of people with a brush, sometimes it includes people close to you.

It's a good job that speedway is under the radar regarding media coverage.

Imagine this on the back page of the Sun!

GO ON MY SON

British Team manager condones riding an unlicensed and unregistered motorbike on public roads while under the influence of alcohol and drugs and fleeing from the police. Because it's what all kids do !!!!!

The BSPA need to take a very serious look at this.

• Like 1

Unfortunately it seems the comparisons with mike lee are coming true off the track as well - main difference being lee didnt go off tge rails until after he had a world title to his name.

Be a real shame if he joins the likes of lee and the morans who never fulfilled their potential due to a fondness for drink an drugs - and he also seems to lack the redeeming feature of being a nice guy.

As for middlo - what an utter tool.

• Like 7

It's a good job that speedway is under the radar regarding media coverage.

Imagine this on the back page of the Sun!

GO ON MY SON

British Team manager condones riding an unlicensed and unregistered motorbike on public roads while under the influence of alcohol and drugs and fleeing from the police. Because it's what all kids do !!!!!

The BSPA need to take a very serious look at this.

It still might be, although admittedly not on the back page and in banner headlines, but enough to be noticed.

The best thing Neil Middleditch could have done in this case is just issue a 'No comment' reply and leave it at that.

What is more worrying is the fact that Ward could afford to pay the fine straight away, a sum that would have made most on this forum think twice. It just doesn't appear to sink in with some individuals, does it? He has been involved in some very unsavoury incidents in the last eighteen months or so, but just carries on as though it's the norm. Well, it isn't.

Just when sponsorship is getting hard to obtain, this happens. Poole may have difficulty in obtaining such lucrative deals in the future. Would you want your product associated with criminal behaviour?

Please explain why? Middleditch is the one that said it's what all kids do, he has kids, so how are his kids invulnerable to that comment than anybody elses?.

See, that's the trouble with tarring groups of people with a brush, sometimes it includes people close to you.

Because you are bringing HIS kids into the equasion, just by doing that you are borderline, which has nothing to do with them. Perhaps you ought to say the same thing to Neils face.

Because you are bringing HIS kids into the equasion, just by doing that you are borderline, which has nothing to do with them. Perhaps you ought to say the same thing to Neils face.

By the same logic Neil is saying that about my kid. So is he borderline too?

Edited by george.m
  • Like 4

Neil said all kids do it. So Neil brought his kids and everyone elses kids into it. He's gone past borderline, he's a bloody disgrace.

It has everything to do with it! He's condoned his actions for starters...Are you really that thick? Actually don't bother answering .....

No, i won't answer that.

He's saying it about everybody elses kids and that is ok?

I'll happily say it to his face, you arrange it (PM me his phone number or email address or whatever) and I'll say it. If he can't stand by what he's said in the press then maybe he should think first before saying such things.

• Like 4