British Speedway Forum

Darcy Showing What A Pro He Is Again

Good to hear it wasn't over the top. Like I said before, let's hope he leaves the silly stuff behind now and concentrates on his speedway. Could easily be a multi World Champion.

Could just as easily be doing a ten stretch. How many more times is he going to "leave the silly stuff behind"?

He's a disaster waiting to happen.

• Like 1

Could just as easily be doing a ten stretch. How many more times is he going to "leave the silly stuff behind"?

You may be right Blazeaway - we will just have to wait and see.

Personally - I hope that he does behave himself because he really is a prodigious talent. If he applies himself he could challenge the likes of Rickardsson and Mauger for number of World Titles - or - he could end up in jail. Only time will tell - I hope he sticks to Speedway and ignores other distractions though.

Why are people still going on about this!

It has happened, it has been dealt with and there is not a lot that can done about it now.

I think it is about time some people get over this whole thing and move on.

Possibly because this is a Discussion Forum. People LIKE to discuss things.

Sorry. :blink:

• Like 4

Who knows? We'll have to wait and see, which is why I said "lets hope".

Personally, in the future I hope people can be talking about how he sorted himself out and became a great rider. If he goes the other way then I won't have any sympathy for him.

• 1 month later...

I love how in the article it says they're role models for kids so should be getting drunk and thrown out of bars - seemingly ignoring the fact that kids wont be in bars at 11.30 anyway to see their role models being thrown out :D

TBH, this is a nothing story. Group of lads get drunk, group of lads get throw out of bar, WOW, who hasn't this happened to?

Im sure most young blokes on here (me included) have been kicked out of pubs/bars, and had a pee in a doorway, half cut at 2 in the morning. Its not right, and the likes of Darcy and Chris are in the public spot light so must accept their actions will be reported in the media etc

Anyone seen what Batchelor was doing? :lol:

http://torun.naszemi...id.html#galeria

Edit: Am I seeing things? Is that Darcy....

"Anonymously betrayed one of the participants of the same event. champion of the world ejected from the event. After a while, they started to undress and brawl, for which they have been thrown out of the club"

Edited by Jepsen Jensen Fan Club

I love how in the article it says they're role models for kids so should be getting drunk and thrown out of bars - seemingly ignoring the fact that kids wont be in bars at 11.30 anyway to see their role models being thrown out :D

TBH, this is a nothing story. Group of lads get drunk, group of lads get throw out of bar, WOW, who hasn't this happened to?

I strongly disagree. Both are professional speedway riders and then they have no business

being in bar in the middle of the night.I would personally expect them to show some professional

manner, especially after Darcy's previous "adventure".

But perhaps Darcy's "new start" was just the start of a new pub crawl and not a new start of his life.

They have signed contracts with teams in England, Sweden and Poland, that means that they likely have obligations

to their teams. I doubt that running around at bars in the middle of the night is one of them.

I always thought that being professional meant that you during the season, stay away from drugs, alcohol,

partying, that you should eat and sleep well, that you have your equipment in good order.

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 9