British Speedway Forum

Darcy Showing What A Pro He Is Again

How about, as i stated, letting off fireworks in hotel rooms which could set a full hotel on fire and have potentially devastating results... Their in the public eye, passing it off as being a rockstar doesnt wash... Their breaking the law and setting a bad example just as ward done but their doing it on a larger scale.

How many times have you seen a "rockstar" done for drink driving? In normal hours as well!

I am not condoning what ward done it was very silly but far more famous people have done a lot worse than what he done

http://www.popcrunch.com/busted-100-celebrities-arrested-for-drug-possession/

Read some of them stories. Far worse.

So, what was the reception like?

He was booed as the riders were announced before the meeting even began. A minibus of girls from his fan club must have turned up late though because by the time he won it there were a mix of boos and cheers.

He was booed as the riders were announced before the meeting even began. A minibus of girls from his fan club must have turned up late though because by the time he won it there were a mix of boos and cheers.

Very surprised there were that many forum members in attendance??!! :P

So, what was the reception like?

Panto boo on announcement but fairly tepid on parade.

Something i imagine he will get at most tracks in the coming weeks.

Yes, but he managed to still text the scores to 'updates'!! :D

I don't have to tho, so long as people are grateful. :neutral:

• Like 1

You seem to be very familiar with the jargon.

Actually his prize was to make the rest of them look like the second rater's that they are, compared to him.

Whoops sorry, forgot the bottle of vodka.

• Like 1

Panto boo on announcement but fairly tepid on parade.

Something i imagine he will get at most tracks in the coming weeks.

Good to hear it wasn't over the top. Like I said before, let's hope he leaves the silly stuff behind now and concentrates on his speedway. Could easily be a multi World Champion.