British Speedway Forum

Darcy Showing What A Pro He Is Again

Don't see what's the problem?

Riders like Krzystof Kasprazak who have been in possession of illegal silencers have been allowed to ride in the UK but Darcy shouldn't be allowed?

It's not like he has cheated or brought the sport into disrepute... cough "Edward Kennett"

wtf are you on of course he has brought the sport into disrepute

• Like 1

Don't see what's the problem?

Riders like Krzystof Kasprazak who have been in possession of illegal silencers have been allowed to ride in the UK but Darcy shouldn't be allowed?

It's not like he has cheated or brought the sport into disrepute... cough "Edward Kennett"

Are u really saying that using an illegal silencer is worse than riding an unregistered motorcycle, without a licence, fleeing the police and doing so while on drugs and alcahol?????????????????????

GET A GRIP

Edited by paul90210
  • Like 8

Are u really saying that using an illegal silencer is worse than riding an unregistered motorcycle, fleeing the police and doing so while on drugs and alcahol?????????????????????

GET A GRIP

If you can't spell alcohol and your criticizing somebody for being drunk then your not the best person to be giving somebody a lecture.

• Like 2

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear! Neil Middleditch is a disgrace...

“It is what most young people do these days isn't it? He wasn't racing or putting anyone else's life at risk on the track." WTF! He was only putting other innocent road users at risk, so it must be ok then...Unbelievable, just inbelievable! :shock:

It's worse that that, the Australian article tells us he mounted the kerb and rode off into a park!

• Like 1

If you can't spell alcohol and your criticizing somebody for being drunk then your not the best person to be giving somebody a lecture.

thats the only thing u have to come back at me with????? that i misspelled a word? that really is pathetic

I am sorry if this seems like i am having a personal dig at you, it is not meant to sound that way. It has just really annoyed me that u can honestly think that the silencer issue is worse than a drugs and booze one.

Edited by paul90210
  • Like 1

It's worse that that, the Australian article tells us he mounted the kerb and rode off into a park!

Just read it...

'New legislation was introduced late last year where if a person fails to stop for police the minimum penalty is a $5500 fine and two-year disqualification.' My god, they know how to do it there don't they, we would do well on the tougher laws here!

I'm just completely staggered by Neil Middleditch's comments though... :shock:

Surely Middleditch's future as Team GB boss is in the balance as well?

I don't think so. this has nothing to do with Neils association with his Team GB managierial position. Nor while we are at it, his position as Poole manager before anybody starts digging holes...

Edited by Starman2006

... and the correct spelling of "criticising" is? :blink:

Seriously though, he broke four laws including doing a runner from the police.

He's a danger to himself and other human beings.

It's hard not to surmise he's a bit thick.

• Like 1

Well seeing this news does no surprise me. Darcy needs to start to grow up and face the responsibilities. Hopefully the Visa will be denied and a year not racing will hit home to him as he sits at home (though doubt it will knowing him!)

What does shock me like others is Neil's comments saying all young people do it. I am sorry Neil but the vast majority of young people do not do that sort of thing. I know people naturally defend their "own" but this is a step to far and I think Neil needs to do a press release to take back what he has said as it does not put the sport in a good light or his position of team boss of Poole or Great Britain.

Shame Crump has now retired but hopefully the next batch of Aussie riders will use Jason as a role model and someone to aim to be.

• Like 1

Shame Crump has now retired but hopefully the next batch of Aussie riders will use Jason as a role model and someone to aim to be.

This i do certainly agree with, and said it for a long time.. quite right.

• Like 1

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear! Neil Middleditch is a disgrace...

“It is what most young people do these days isn't it? He wasn't racing or putting anyone else's life at risk on the track." WTF! He was only putting other innocent road users at risk, so it must be ok then...Unbelievable, just inbelievable! :shock:

Given that Neil Middleditch is a father himself I guess we know what his kids must get up to? After all, that's what they all do, right?

• Like 1

Speedways very own Gazza....only a matter of time IMO.

Wonder if all his lucrative sponsors will stand by him like they did after the last episode we can't talk about.... Will this thread be pulled also??

One big trial, attacked in the street, and now this... How unlucky can one sweet little lad be.... Middlo want to have a look at himself also, his comments are a disgrace to our sport,team gb, Poole speedway, himself and his family!!

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 5

Given that Neil Middleditch is a father himself I guess we know what his kids must get up to? After all, that's what they all do, right?

Your on the border line there mate...