9 Hancock

10 NKI

11 Smolinski

12 Lindgren

13 Kasprzak

14 Hampel

15 Jonsson

16 Woffinden

I thought I'd missed it and that was the final finishing order. :lol: Join you guys at dawn! Regards. Alan.

• Like 2

Only time Bunyan ever be number 1 :rofl:

Bit disrespectful.

Only time most of the field will be number one is when they get drawn #1.

The lad will try his best and that's all he can do.

He will most likely score 0 or 1 but he will try to do better.

Not everyone can be a top rider.

Some of the best triers I ever saw amounted to nothing.

This place is pretty poor when we laugh at people just cos they can't be world champion contenders.

Someone has to finish last after all. :(

• Like 5

Join you guys at dawn! Regards. Alan.

1AM beginning of a late night for you isn't it Alan? I'm doing the worst of two options for the 6am start over here, i staying up through the night instead of rising early!

Beautiful morning in auckland, and forecast good for rest of day. Here's hoping for a good crowd and some good racing

That's excellent news, i was just about to check the current weather and forecasts. Takes away one potential hurdle for drawing spectators in. A look at the size of the crowd will be one of the first things i'll be looking at. Fingers crossed for the (unlikely???) salvation of the New Zealand Grand Prix.

brandonbee48, on 04 Apr 2014 - 07:59 AM, said:snapback.png

Join you guys at dawn! Regards. Alan.

1AM beginning of a late night for you isn't it Alan? I'm doing the worst of two options for the 6am start over here, i staying up through the night instead of rising early!

Hi Paul,

Yes mate, 1am here .I'm reading "War And Peace" in Russian ( :t: ) to stay awake!! Really looking forward to it. I'll watch the Super 15 Rugby immediately following and snooze through tomorrow's Premiership games. Man City v Southampton is the first on, I think. Peeing it down here for the last 2 days, so no guilt about not being in the garden. :lol: Join you all at your dawn or whatever time anywhere on the planet. . Cheers for the race card too mate. Alan.

Well I'm in limbo, was going to have an early night and set the alarm, now I'm wondering how I'm going to stay awake until morning because it's likely I'll oversleep if I hit the feather now.. Decisions decisions.

I've got the same dilemma, anyone got any speed?