British Speedway Forum

New Zealand Gp.

Quite a good combination of the home nations commentators during the racing and the excellent little race recaps after each round of heats being done by the UK team. The formula might not work when the GP is staged in Poland or any non-english speaking country! lol

Should have tootled around the kerb and let the leads trip each other up, but no...

Born racer, seems unable to see the bigger picture, blinkers on, I really want him to have a decent season but things will need to change fast.

Tasty looking heat 14 coming up.

Nasty looking crash, again, dumb riding this time from Ward, had he rode the right line on final bend it wouldn't have happened.

This is a ridiculous comment even by your standards!! The line Darcy was on is pretty much the one everyone is on.

• Like 2

Nasty looking crash, again, dumb riding this time from Ward, had he rode the right line on final bend it wouldn't have happened.

Fingers crossed he is ok.

how can you even suggest Darcy had any blame in that

• Like 2

It's always awful too see the head hit the ground like that no wonder he was temporarily unconscious. then again i'm forgetting Herbie out in this race but all the same up to now he not doing well.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Fingers crossed he is ok.

Very harsh there pal, he was out of trouble and couldn't have seen that coming. Hope Ward's ok, looked a very nasty impact with the deck.

There was only one thing Smolinski was going to do in that corner and that was hold the tightest of inside lines, which he did. Had he not lost control he was gaining a lot of ground and would have got close to passing. Riding where he did gave Smolinski the opportunity to try that move. Pin it on the inside, nothing the German could have done.

Some of you seem to think I am 'blaming' Ward for the crash. Of course not! He was the innocent victim totally..

I am merely pointing out that again, a rider is riding the wrong line on the track and giving an opponent behind an opportunity.

Edited by BWitcher

Tai has scoreless Hancock and likely a track reserve in his next race, is there a chance he could finish ahead of Holder to put himself on to 8 points and a chance of the semi-final? Then again i'm forgetting Herbie out in this race, all the same he's not been in top form so far!

Gee Chris Harris you are giving us a bad night as it is, now you make it worse by messing up the race whilst in last place lol.

Edited by manchesterpaul