British Speedway Forum

Gorzow Gp Saturday 15th June 2013

Wow has it been his set-up and not collarbone holding Tai back up until now?

OMG. Tai has got a new tattoo, now.

Kelvin says 'He has PAIN written all over his face!'

Lol 'top drawer' stuff GC.

Whoever it is Phil should pay him :approve::lol:

Don't forget 'Us lot' do the BSF proud getting it multiple mentions on Premier Sports TV most weeks :)

I think everyone tipped Emil a future World champion when he burst on to the scene but with it apparently about to come this early in his career might have surprised some a little.

Not sure i agree with this.When he burst onto the scene he was actually too young to take his place in the Euro U19 final i think.But anyway he was obviously a great talent and wasn't he better than Holder at that stage?Personally i thought when all the talk of him being on a dodgy bike was doing the rounds he looked like he was going to make it.Then he dropped off and Holder overtook him.My take on things anyway

It just shows that Pedersen's arm isn't quite as bad as he makes out.When he's in with a chance of winning a race he goes at it hell for leather,then when he is last his arm starts hurting.And Pearson and Tatum don't help with their commentary on the matter.

Yep..and to be honest, all this guff about both Pedersen and Woffinden riding injured and all the sobs stories is bugging me a bit now.

Either ride and keep schtum, or let your injury heal, and get some rest. The constant back patting is grinding a bit now.

Who has the Speedway-forum.co.uk GB flag :lol:

Didn't Phil say he was going to this GP? I didn't see the actual shot in question.

Not sure i agree with this.When he burst onto the scene he was actually too young to take his place in the Euro U19 final i think.But anyway he was obviously a great talent and wasn't he better than Holder at that stage?Personally i thought when all the talk of him being on a dodgy bike was doing the rounds he looked like he was going to make it.Then he dropped off and Holder overtook him.My take on things anyway

I was referring to when he came on to the GP scene.

Not sure i should mention this iris but Nigel Pearson in trying to promote the sport was mentioning the various countries where you should go and watch speedway if you haven't done before.....he so left of Germany! Go get him iris.

Great win by Tai there, well done. (I'm watching using live pause until the next ad break so it was 'just now' to me lol)

Edited by manchesterpaul