British Speedway Forum

Gorzow Gp Saturday 15th June 2013

Who are these riders the continuity bloke is on about?

now he can't even get Kelvin's name right!

Too be honest i think Kelvin's mum was the first to get his name wrong, She sooooo meant to call him Kevin when registering his birth lol.

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 2

And to think they dropped one of the best tracks in the world Bydgoszcz for this 1 line dustbowl??

Track as garbage as Cardiff & BSI r slowly killing the sport by giving the best riders in the world nothing to race on.

Dont know why i bother building myself up for it when its just 1 disappointment after another??

Respect to Tai for his performance in that race. Nice to see him and Holder in the points.

And to think they dropped one of the best tracks in the world Bydgoszcz for this 1 line dustbowl??

Track as garbage as Cardiff & BSI r slowly killing the sport by giving the best riders in the world nothing to race on.

Dont know why i bother building myself up for it when its just 1 disappointment after another??

There's been some very nice overtaking and we only at the beginning of the meeting. Loving it.

Update: Heat 8 more of the same multiple passes in the race.

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1

I'd agree that i'd want to see the track doing more at the 8th heat mark.... but plenty of races left.............. as for what we have been served up this season so far I dont think its been bad..... Cardiff was wild for the riders but not bad for the fans.... Auckland wasnt great

Typical Pedersen - only one word for it - CHEAT!

This continuity announcer cannot even say half if the riders names - Kasprzak ???

If he speaks any slower, will lapse into a coma! :shock:

Whilst the continuity announcer is messing up the names a little, i'll certainly praise Eurosport to the hilt tonight.....what for?.....we getting to watch the SGP 'nuff said as far as i'm concerned.

• Like 1

It appears you just don't like speedway, Bradford Ace. We've had overtaking in every race so far, rare so early on in a meeting.

This guy talking in between the groups of heats is intensely irritating, however. Why the four second gaps between words? And why do they show a picture of an empty stadium? Surely they can just take stills from the action and get someone who can string a sentence together to speak over it?

Other than those complaints, I'm enjoying this.

JT.