British Speedway Forum

Gorzow Gp Saturday 15th June 2013

• 1 month later...

thinking of going to this gp, the vip tickets don't give you much detail as to what is included like the methanol club ones for cardiff? can anyone help?

thinking of going to this gp, the vip tickets don't give you much detail as to what is included like the methanol club ones for cardiff? can anyone help?

It would certainly be top priced start line seats,plus i would think a "Polish style buffet" plus programme and possibly car parking place. 600 zl good value ? not sure (£140 goes a long way in Poland )- decent view at Gorzow from any seat. I`ve just been on kupbillet and failed to discover how to buy vip seats.

Thanks RR. I should imagine we will go for a cheaper ticket, but if a VIP bargain were available then could be interested. You are right sterling does convert nicely into zloty.

We are possibly booking the flights,hotel and coaches through speedway tours to avoid worrying about traveling from surrounding areas to gorzow. Any experience of such a tour?

Thanks RR. I should imagine we will go for a cheaper ticket, but if a VIP bargain were available then could be interested. You are right sterling does convert nicely into zloty.

We are possibly booking the flights,hotel and coaches through speedway tours to avoid worrying about traveling from surrounding areas to gorzow. Any experience of such a tour?

Tried to pm you-is your inbox full ?

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

HARDLY a disgrace given that he took third place there last year.

Hopefully the weather and track conditions will be perfect this year. Plenty of racing lines there.

My information is that both Pedersen and Woffinden have declared that they will ride. Happy memories for Vaculik but can he repeat last year's shock win on his GP debut?

Kaspzrak on his home track, Iversen on a circuit he knows well, Gollob and Hampel needing a result, Holder too, but Sayfutdinov loves it there.

For those of us without the ability travel to Gorzow,the Ivy Bush in Clarence Place,Newport,will be showing the the GP in HD,followed by an 80`s alternative disco,all free of course.Anyone up for speedway and a dance?

I notice that the SGP site now refers to the two 'Polish' GP's as

Gorzow Grand Prix of Poland

Torun Grand Prix of Poland

Bydgoszcz of course being the European Grand Prix. I think the namings used to be European, Polish and Torun.

For those of us without the ability travel to Gorzow,the Ivy Bush in Clarence Place,Newport,will be showing the the GP in HD,followed by an 80`s alternative disco,all free of course.Anyone up for speedway and a dance?

Is that the offer of a date?