British Speedway Forum

Kent 2013

Paul

I do think someone should give gustix a lift down to the speedway.He seems so enthusiastic that it would be a shame if he couldn't just even the once see the Kings and maybe buy a scarf or something.

Not at all John.Thought you said it was the cost and time of the travel.I know a few people here make a plea for a lift.Just thought that would be the answer to you not attending.Just trying to help,that's all as you do seem so very keen,jack lol

• 2 weeks later...

Another team change at Kent

http://www.speedwayg...hp?extend.20783

Not much of a racing record though. His only meeting in 5 years:

http://speedwayresults.com/result.php?type=1707&season=2011

In the meantime the rider Kentl hoped for has joined King's Lynn:

http://www.kingslynnyoungstars.co/index.php/national/young-stars-news/152-young-stars-statement-over-robert-lambert

Remains to be seen if this new signing is any improvement... Sam was a popular guy in the team and obviously would have benefitted riding at reserve,, and i believe only needed some financial help to get going..Hope another chance comes for him soon..

Remains to be seen if this new signing is any improvement... Sam was a popular guy in the team and obviously would have benefitted riding at reserve,, and i believe only needed some financial help to get going..Hope another chance comes for him soon..

Cannot argue with that ,I sponsored Sam, hope he gets another chance elsewhere,and also very nice family. :t:

Hmmm, I believe Brendan Johnson has been released by Coventry Storm, his current average is 6.20 NL and 7.20 cma, now i dont know when Kent have new averages coming into effect, but it has to be worthwhile considering Brendan for a team spot, he is a genuine second string, who can knock in the odd double point meeting, when he gets it all right.

Sorry for totally off-topic as far as team changes etc go... but can anyone tell me the official track length at Kent? Then I can add you guys to the Track Records topic running in Gen discusssions...

Cheers in advance...

Sorry for totally off-topic as far as team changes etc go... but can anyone tell me the official track length at Kent? Then I can add you guys to the Track Records topic running in Gen discusssions...

Cheers in advance...

Official programme says 268 metres.

Official programme says 268 metres.

Many thanks,

I'll add Kent to the list today:)

Absolute Boxxocks. Speed round the track depends on track conditions,atmosphere,temperature,engine set up,type of shale, amount of moisture in track, etc. Get real sunshine.

Not saying Boxall is in the same league, far from it, just saying he's doing we'll and is showing great speed.

Lakeside have been in the Elite League since 2004 and im sure at some stage during those 9 long years there would have been comparable conditions, atmosphere, climate, temperature, engine set up etc etc etc etc

• Like 1

Very pleased to confirm David Mason is our new official Team Coach and will be we working with the lads on their racing, mechanical setups etc.

Pleased you have all made up. :t:

Edited by TMW