British Speedway Forum

Kent 2013

Paul

Wow, a Top 2 off Boxhall and Compton, backed up by young Ben, sorry for David, but the Teams needs had to come first. Nice to see they have realised things needed to be done quickly, well done to Kent, a hard but brave move.

Dave wasn`t the problem though. Having 4 3 pointers is. it`s going to be a long season at Kent, just hope the supporters stay.

Kent still only a 3 man team.

They only have 3 3 pointers? Coles is listed as 4.30. The 11.38 for Boxall is obviously a drain but maybe they are hoping he will draw in the crowds. You can but try to be fair

If there's more than a 1.22 between Mason and Compton maybe Gary Cottham could be fit enough after his injury to replace one of the 3 pointers?

Is Marc Owen considering a return to speedway?

Edited by Shadders

very unlikely Shadders, I think Marc still has issues with a shoulder injury.

I just can`t get my head around this move. David was not the problem, it`s the long tail.

Also I wouldn`t believe a word of what the Slug has put in his press release. Lets wait to hear Davids version.

This is a sad day for Kent, to sack the captain after 7 rides is a crazy knee jerk reaction.

very unlikely Shadders, I think Marc still has issues with a shoulder injury.

I just can`t get my head around this move. David was not the problem, it`s the long tail.

Also I wouldn`t believe a word of what the Slug has put in his press release. Lets wait to hear Davids version.

This is a sad day for Kent, to sack the captain after 7 rides is a crazy knee jerk reaction.

Kent's problem with the line up started when 1 rider used up 1/4 of the points limit tbh.

Releasing mason at least gives a little bit more points to play with.

• Like 2