British Speedway Forum

European Championships 2013 - Rzeszow Final 4 Live On Eurosport

Yessss second will do and surely he had to be expected to beat Puodzuks anyway.

Tai cracking up at Nicki and his blower.

• Like 1

Hi everyone from a VERY wet USA. :sad: Let's hope it is a safe, exciting meeting. On a limb i'll go for Emil, Gollob and Tai to finish on the podium. Of course, that immediately dooms all three. :lol:

:rofl:

You know how bad my forecasts are! I'm amazed!

Congrats! to yourself and Emil too. Looking forward to Togliatti now. Have a good evening all.

Great meeting.

The top two straight to the final and only one semi final makes things much more exciting (and fairer in my opinion). I always think the two semi finals are one too many in the Grand Prix's.

I also enjoyed the commentary, witty and informative.

JT.

• Like 2

Evolved into a good meeting after a slow start. Looked like a good crowd which enjoyed some good, hard racing.

Thought Vaculik was a bt unlucky in Heat 20, but was going to be tough on whoever was excluded.

There are times when i think it would be fair to invoke "Referee's discretion. All 4 Back" but i can see how it could cause massive tumult. I would be an ultra benevolent ref and call that one First bend bunching. :lol: Just really glad Vaculik walked off. Could have been an extremely nasty.tumble. Regards. Alan.

Great meeting.

The top two straight to the final and only one semi final makes things much more exciting (and fairer in my opinion). I always think the two semi finals are one too many in the Grand Prix's.

I also enjoyed the commentary, witty and informative.

JT.

I enjoyed it and the commentary without the shouting and yelling was such a pleasant change.

Loved Scotty likening Nicki P to a Jack Russell too! Some of the linking up was dodgy but this

was their first effort - and with no Tony Olsson/Phil Rising there.

I agree a lifetime rule should be changed. The referee should have discretion to put all four back,

Lindgren did the right thing in avoiding what looked a potential big time crash and Vaculik was innocently collected.

Martin was unlucky there.

Those two commentating are a pair of idiots.

They started OK but have gone downhill ever since.

The Vaculik incident the last straw for me :rofl:

I like Scotty but he is no Kelvin :)

You seem to be outvoted on this - no shouting, no plugs for favourite clubs - just commentary!

The other one is a complete twonk.

Sooty would make a better job of it.

Think you are outvoted!

Edited by remembertheracers
  • Like 1

Thoroughly enjoyed it, it was nice to see some different faces for a change, thought Vaculic was very unlucky to be excluded but he didn`t help himself running a last place earlier on, Woffy played it safe in his earlier rides and it payed off, didn`t miss Mr Shouty at all in fact it was a blessing without him there was no biased commentry and I didn`t hear Wards name mentioned once. So to sum up a popular winner in Emil and a good showing from Woffy. Looking forward to the next round,

Edited by dornier

Good coverage once again by Eurosport

Loving the pairing of Nicholls & Steve.

Steve showing alot of excitment without Tatum & Pearsons screaming & favourites.

Nicholls funny & knows what hes talking about

I agree

I am fed up of people moaning about the Eurosport commentary team. The alternative is of course maybe these meetings not being televised

They are new to it so cut them some slack. IMO they are so much better than Pearson and Tatum. The new bloke is that, new to the sport. Pearson and Tatum talk utter garbage and have been around the sport for decades and should know better

• Like 1

Enjoyed it. Like others I really liked the commentary team. No shouting, excitement when it occured not for the sake of it and as someone else said no brown nosing. Nicholls has a refreshingly fresh slant on a riders view and Steve Day after a shaky start is now settling into speedway, gaining confidence and becoming knowledgable without repeating himself.

Good job, well done.

• Like 2

Meeting got better as it went on and no suprise that the final was Gollob, Pedersen, Emil and Tai but they had their work cut out to get there and Kaj Puodzuks looked especially fast and in control, just as he did in the SWC too ..... does he still have a 3.00 Elite League average ?

After watching during the last ten years the progression of Fredrik Lindgren, the rider that finished last didn't look like the real Fast Freddie (... not just because of the caterpillar on his top lip) and it looks like he is either not match fit or simply not fit.

Tai rode well but was lucky to make the race off when Martin Vaculik crashed out which was unlucky but the right call ..... I think

What would have happened if Laguta looked like falling on the bend and Freddie laid his bike down and was run into by Vaculik only to see Laguta stay upright and carry on. ..... Which way would the referee go then and why ?

I guess it should have been Freddie, his manoeuvre was the reason Vaculik fell . . .

Yeah I got into it in the end after feeling indifferent for starters :-) Was good to see Laguta, oh er!!

A few things need brushing up on One Sport!!!!

Edited by Trees