British Speedway Forum

European Championships 2013 - Rzeszow Final 4 Live On Eurosport

Why, just because you're the most important poster on these threads?

Ridiculous.

By the way, number 19 Daniil Ivanov is the World Ice Racing Champion. Thought someone might be interested, evidently not.

Don't be so pompous, I wasn't aware of his title, otherwise I would have laughed at your joke.

Why, just because you're the most important poster on these threads?

Ridiculous.

By the way, number 19 Daniil Ivanov is the World Ice Racing Champion. Thought someone might be interested, evidently not.

Noooo lol too funny my 'stalker' is here, can't restrain himself from making personal attacks. The one who frequently claims he only makes important posts and nothing is rarely worth commentating on on these forums. Most of his posts are personal off-topic attacks on me or on racecards!!! yawnnn #1..... Ok enough! yawnnn #2....again not got the time or inclination to respond to you other than issue my little statement for such occasions....

Please take note i'm not getting engaged in 'off-topic attacking the poster and not the post' conversations. There is way too much of it across the forums. It's a very inconsiderate waste of the forum owner's bandwidth, which presumably is not free, to use the forums for abuse, insults or creating and carrying out personal vendetta's and off-topic feuding when it's purpose of being a forum is for discussion of speedway and related matters.

• Like 1

I'm an avid watcher of speedway and was looking forward to the European Championship in Russia, but I've sat through a night of utter twaddle from 2 of the most boring commentators on earth - i've got HD tv and instead of hearing the sounds of the crowd and bikes, all I've heard is a monotone of unexciting dribble - if you want to promote this sport then you need to make visitors want to watch it and get excited - not fall asleep at Scotty Nichols say ummm 10 times in a minute ........

Speedway has got an atmosphere, but not tonight - bring back Kelvin Tatum, who is passionate about the sport - these 2 have no passion.

Where's the sound of the action - like the GP's ????

I think we've done well tonight, I mean the thread has pretty much stayed on topic right through until heat 20, lets all congratulate each other before it kicks off big time :cheers::drink:

I'm not a big fan of cars but that Audi R8 ad does have a certain appeal, want one.

Noooo lol too funny my 'stalker' is here, can't restrain himself from making personal attacks. The one who frequently claims he only makes important posts and nothing is rarely worth commentating on on these forums. Most of his posts are personal off-topic attacks on me or on racecards!!! yawnnn #1..... Ok enough! yawnnn #2....again not got the time or inclination to respond to you other than issue my little statement for such occasions....

Please take note i'm not getting engaged in 'off-topic attacking the poster and not the post' conversations. There is way too much of it across the forums. It's a very inconsiderate waste of the forum owner's bandwidth, which presumably is not free, to use the forums for abuse, insults or creating and carrying out personal vendetta's and off-topic feuding when it's purpose of being a forum is for discussion of speedway and related matters.

Mary Beard handled it very well :t: . As you are. :lol::t:

The poor lads been pissing into the wind. A slightly better track and he'd have 11 or 12 points now.

I agree, and with rounds to come at his dad's track (Gorican) & his home Polish track (Rzeszow) those decent scores might not be too far away for him.

I think we've done well tonight, I mean the thread has pretty much stayed on topic right through until heat 20, lets all congratulate each other before it kicks off big time :cheers::drink:

I'm not a big fan of cars but that Audi R8 ad does have a certain appeal, want one.

Once again it's been a nice prelude to set one up for a night out (or in) and two more tasty races to go?. It's not kicking off with me i can assure you, i've got a life to live and a night out ahead, so will avoid engaging and just bat off attacks as above.

Audi R8 very nice but i still wanna 2014 Monster Girls calendar lol.

Cool great final ahead by the looks of it.

Interesting choice of gate by Gregski

Thought the meeting came over well tonight, despite the track. Cracking stadium and crowd. Thought Steve & Scott did very well, despite Day calling the incorrect rider a couple of times. A popular home winner. Laguta, Pedersen & Tai riding well and Mr G being his frustrating best 0,0,3,3,3 beating Emil in his 4th ride.

Best Regards

• Like 1

Congrats Emil and joined by a fellow Russian on the podium!

I enjoyed the meeting overall, and maybe riders will now be able to have a good set-up from the start next year ensuring better racing from the get-go.

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1

That I did not expect :)

I thought Emil had no chance as he looked slow as Benny from Crossroads.

I thought Tai and Greg would dance it but they were scrabbling for a point.

Maybe it is Emils year as he seems to be getting a bit of luck.

Not a bad meeting in a fantastic stadium before an excellent crowd. Pity we could not hear them as they seemed quite animated.

Well done Emil. Hope Poudzuks is OK his hand looked bad. Also Ales and Andrey after that nasty spill.

Edited by pandorum

Well done Emil, sign of a champion is when they can come back from what looked like an off night and take the spoils, great ride.

He must be heading for the sort of status Gollob has held in Poland for so many years. Being a national hero in Russia will probably eclipse anything TG has experienced, such a vast nation, good luck to the lad

All in all not a bad meeting, good to see a different track/stadium, no real complaints with the coverage, I really like Scott Nicholls style, Steve Day is learning all the time, I can live the odd errors, lets face it none of us could do better, or we'd be doing it.

It does give you a little tingle to see the sport where it should be. Packed stadium with live TV coverage and a happy, happy crowd indeed. I think a Russian win tonight and especially for their true superstar was essential to give a feel good glow for the sport in Russia (and here in the UK or any part of the speedway world).

Ok wish you a Good Night all (and rest of the afternoon for some on here) thanks for the mostly pleasant company and views be they differing or in agreement.