British Speedway Forum

European Championships 2013 - Rzeszow Final 4 Live On Eurosport

Freddie's good night's sleep pays off. :lol:

Great stadium, massive crowd, sadly once again illustrating how British Elite League is the poor relation in World Speedway.

There are those who will tell you that Lakeside is better. :lol:

Best start line girls ever!

Legs up to the heavens. You want to see them in their white Mega Lada outfits -with adjustable zippers!!!

Haven`t seen them yet :lol:

Pull the other one. :lol:

I Have a great commentary. It is in Russian :)

Super sopcast stream but can't get an English one to work.

Poor start but Greg just livened things up.

Sent you a PM.

• Like 1

Aaaargh 1 Yep i'm here after all lol.

Aaaargh 2 Only just got home, although only a handful of heats missed.

Aaaargh 3 Don't think i've missed a classic after reading the heat reports on Sportowefakte (hope i'm a lucky charm and the racing starts now)

Apropos of the most important issue facing Manchester: will the Wayner go or stay???.Moyes and the world awaits. :lol: All the best mate. Alan.

More important will the League Championship go or stay!

Liked that bit of racing for sure a great win by Tai, alas at the expense of Emil.

You're a braver man than me, I've used the other unique one for ages but every time I have a peep at the dual grid version I feel it's too much, each to their own though. I'm sure we're all very grateful to Paul and anyone else for making the effort, improves my evenings speedway by around 25% I reckon.

Wouldn't dream of attending a meeting and not having a programme, whether included in the admission fee or not.

Lol it just takes a meeting to get used to. I fill it in second nature by now certainly everything within eight seconds. But it's not obligatory to fill it all in, if you prefer the grid system use it for that and don't bother with the gate stats.

Sorry there seems to have been some delays in the running of the meeting but it's suited latecomers :)

No complaining, but with the coverage we are missing the fantastic atmosphere that is generated in this stadium. Especially the centre green entertainment between each heat series. The girls are a consolation :lol:

Dryml broke the tapes in heat 1 Naughty Hans there.

Cheers. I thought he was injured as well and was replaced by Oleg,

The commentary team on Eurosport are imbiciles I spent 8 heats in Russian and have more idea whats going on :)

The Muppet that is not Scott is pronouncing the name of the place wrong and does not know that reserves are alternated and not put in because they look good or did well in the last heat. :rofl: :rofl:

Second big duel on the trot for Tai coming up.