British Speedway Forum

European Championships 2013 - Rzeszow Final 4 Live On Eurosport

It puts every track in Britain to shame. that's for sure.

Really looking forward to that meeting next week.

And GP wise compare it to the crapheap a GP is being run at tomorrow and some of the dumps recent GPs have been held at.

Of course charging the earth will probably empty the stadium but we see that in Poland too.

But as long as Artem Laguta is involved they will probably turn up in decent numbers.

From the website i worked it out that they are charging 7 pounds. Gray told us either last year or the year before that it was 3 pounds admission to a league match. We'll see on the day. The video here

http://www.megalada.com/ should give people a glimpse of what is in store.. Just a gut feeling but i think this is going to be in front of a Mega packed house. I can't wait anyway. :t: All the best . Alan

PS. We were right yesterday in our suspicion that it was rained off. :lol:

• Like 1

With it being the far side of Russia, does anybody know what time it starts Live UK time

BST 6 pm.

and for others

UTC/GMT 5 pm

LOCAL TIME 9 pm. I'll have to check as the SEC site refers to CET and not CEST. One would think it would be the later time meaning a local 9pm start, very cool. awww why can't we have 9pm starts in the UK :). By the way Togliatti (Tolyatti) uses MSK.

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1

The eurosport programme starts at 6.15pm-persumably a short introduction then on with the racing.

Yeah as with the SGP the 'meeting/event' usually starts on the hour with first race normally around 12 or 15 minutes later. People at the track get the parade (and some tv viewers) and tv viewers in the main get a little preview and introduction by their respective commentators to the meeting.

Really enjoyed the first round and great coverage by Eurosport yet again, roll on round two on saturday !

Any idea what time kick off is Saturday?

Any idea what time kick off is Saturday?

Post 224 and 225 will tell you.

Now Now R&R you know just looking a mere ONE page back is too much work for some on here lol. :t:

Got to admit that 99% of the time i do have the decency and non-laziness to at least look back a few pages on a thread before posting. Although i'm sure i have sinned the occasional time when rushing out.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Two versions are online as of now. BOTH include the unique gate points & wins stats grid as well as pre and post meeting standings grid.

FREE AVAILABLE as of NOW!

MiniMax DUAL GRID Racecards for the European Championship Final 2 of 4 Togliatti, Russia

Saturday, 10th, August, 2013. Local TIme 9:00pm, BST 6:00pm, UTC/GMT 5:00pm

DUAL GRID MiniMax Racecard 2013 European Championship Final 2 of 4 Togliatti, Russia

MiniMax Racecard 2013 European Championship Final 2 of 4 Togliatti, Russia

• Like 1